Mazda drivers come in here!

Dragon

Administrator
Reaction score
So how to wash car correctly? Spray the whole car to remove the hard core debris 1st then apply detergent and wash , or straight away apply detergent and wash then water spray?

Water rinse > shampoo > water rinse > dry

Hope this helps. :)

movingrubber

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

And yes, I was joking with the lady that I don't need people to look at my car for 2 hours. I also can look myself.

I told her, at least, change engine oil la. she said "usually we don't do... But it's possible.. At your own expense" in a polite way..

We laughed.. But in my mind "Knn I also know my own expense..."

At your own expense - that phrase can kill the world lol

seveneleven

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

And yes, I was joking with the lady that I don't need people to look at my car for 2 hours. I also can look myself.

I told her, at least, change engine oil la. she said "usually we don't do... But it's possible.. At your own expense" in a polite way..

We laughed.. But in my mind "Knn I also know my own expense..."

At your own expense - that phrase can kill the world lol

need to pay how much for the oil change 1st?

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
engine oil so cheap?

Just recently there was a promotion then shared by 1 of the bro here.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/%2448-servicing-still-racing-international-3362401.html#post101229887

Sadly it over le.

movingrubber

Reaction score
Bros I'm looking for a no-frills, easy leather cleaner and/or conditioner for the leather seats (if can clean bulk of the interior eg dashboard and door handles even better). Spray onto cloth and begin wiping down kind.

I see that meguiars are quite popular, and local shelves are stocked with armourall. Any feedback on those? ? I see home fix, DIY shop stocking these cleaners too, but feel free to share what you're using!

Thanks

k3vvie

Reaction score
Leftover from my old ride, Not bad... Haven't tried it on my current... :o

9az8kl.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.