Front Tie ror ends 190rm one set.
Front Wheel bearing 240rm per pcs

Cheap ?
Include labour

How often u guys change wheel bearing?

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To me anything around RM300 or less I don't even bother to think. Cos for SGD$100+ you can't change sheet in sg.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To me anything around RM300 or less I don't even bother to think. Cos for SGD$100+ you can't change sheet in sg.

I intend to change front absober, stopper , lower arm
Bearing. Bring my own as I buy the parts liao one set.

Lch quote me 240 rm include alignment
Cheap ah.

Recently can feel my front area when driving abit noisy.
On expressway when driving like keep have sound under carriage and abit bumpy even on road. I see the road is even but dunno why like bump abit.

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks all, it is not a big area since 80% of my vios door is hard plastic, but its an eyesore. basically half of the faux leather above the window button is hanging loose (about 30cm x 20cm area). i tried sticking back using normal contact adhensive but came out again :(
if you want to replace the leather can go pekan nanas. i just did for my door trim..

47_zpsyw8mlalu.jpg

48_zpsqr7xig89.jpg

49_zpspj6mj92z.jpg

zul99z

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any workshop to recco for soundproofing? I have my own materials, just need the labour

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My left door have some rattling sound when on music with strong bass and going over rough or uneven road.

This kind can do soundproofing bo or ask them open up to see if any wires are loose on the door?

I check with sheng auto. One door cost 240RM
Any advice bros

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In sg, 1 layer is at least SGD$80

BuGGi3

Master Member
Reaction score
My left door have some rattling sound when on music with strong bass and going over rough or uneven road.

This kind can do soundproofing bo or ask them open up to see if any wires are loose on the door?

I check with sheng auto. One door cost 240RM
Any advice bros

I installed a new set of speakers last time, rattles with strong bass and I wonder why. Took it to Ah Wee (yup you heard right, Ah Wee), he shaved from some layers of plastic that's pressing down on the speakers. Voila!

Btw 1 door 2 layers?

zul99z

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sheng auto at kempas

Went there today, they require me to place my car for 2 days or divide the time taken by 3hrs. Simply can't afford that so I went to another workshop with albeit a much higher price, poor material quality and unsatisfactory workmanship. Maybe my expectations are too high :(

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went there today, they require me to place my car for 2 days or divide the time taken by 3hrs. Simply can't afford that so I went to another workshop with albeit a much higher price, poor material quality and unsatisfactory workmanship. Maybe my expectations are too high :(

think they too busy today. next time whatsapp him first if you require labour intensive works.

xiaozhi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there any place in jb can get 2nd hand tyre? my car left 10 months so no point go new tyre

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there any place in jb can get 2nd hand tyre? my car left 10 months so no point go new tyre

Sg quite a number of tyre shops got sell 2ndhand. Check with ah yuan, WhatsApp him

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.