Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did in JB normal car wash station.
they spray shampoo over engine...let it sit awhile and
spray off till clean clean...than air blow dry..
use some lotion and wipe till shining....see alr very shiok
cos engine very dirty at first.

i think about rm25 with car wash:D

Where the car wash. Got address brother.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did mine at Dr Cermin in JB (near KSL)

just google...hav a few branch in JB

I just did full grooming at Supwave. I was kinda amazed by the results because my Vios was passed down to me by my daddy after he renew 5 years + got a new car. Car never wash for a year + park at refinery until the car rough + alot of patch already. Actually only wash once before CNY at petrol kiosk. :s13:

Even the guy saw the car also say cannot guarantee can touch up until like brand new but he confirm will be shiny + he try his best. End up results see liao quite shiok.

Will post up picture of front bonnet soon.

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just did full grooming at Supwave. I was kinda amazed by the results because my Vios was passed down to me by my daddy after he renew 5 years + got a new car. Car never wash for a year + park at refinery until the car rough + alot of patch already. Actually only wash once before CNY at petrol kiosk. :s13:

Even the guy saw the car also say cannot guarantee can touch up until like brand new but he confirm will be shiny + he try his best. End up results see liao quite shiok.

How much?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

Bond388

Reaction score
You mention they spray shampoo.
This is okay for engine bay?

They got cover certain parts ?

For mine...no have.
But better ask them first....
last time my AE101 wash engine kana short circuit..
spend RM300 plus to replace some electroincs parts
:eek:...they wont wanna pay u lor:s11:

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did mine at Dr Cermin in JB (near KSL)

just google...hav a few branch in JB

Thanks bro. Looks good.
Found one new Bukit indah.
Will go on my next trip.

I have those minor uneven surface hit by rock on windscreen.
I suspect is causing my right wiper to shutter at times.
Change many wipers also no use.
The left side no such issue

slang

Master Member
Reaction score

sounds good. how much did you pay for it?

I went to their website seems like alot of package. which one did you go for?

JMXC2011

Reaction score

Hi, May I know how much you pay for the full grooming at Supwave

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much?

Mine was RM518. The package is go until there then he will let you know which package suits your car. I think that wash place is earn SG money one. The rest of the car washing workshops still can see Msia car. This Supwave i never see a single Msia car throughout.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sounds good. how much did you pay for it?

I went to their website seems like alot of package. which one did you go for?

Mine was RM518. Which package i'm not sure. Package includes washing, polish, waxing, vacuum interior, tyre cleaning, engine bay cleaning and nano coating.

xiaohanhan

Reaction score
are you in JB now or planning to go in to unplug it? I don't think you want to risk going into JB with a nail in your tire do you?

Intend to go over this weekend, since i also need to do some grocery there. In fact, i had been driving for 1 months+. Found out when pumping my tyre.

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I found this screw embedded 1 of my tyre. Anywhere in JB can get it plugged?

Was doing alightment at lch that day. Then they went to test drive my car
Came back saw them remove trye.

I ask them do what
They say got one nail on left tyre
Help me to remove then dunno push something in to close gap. Follow put some water soap thing.

But trye never flat. Maybe nail not deep in

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was doing alightment at lch that day. Then they went to test drive my car
Came back saw them remove trye.

I ask them do what
They say got one nail on left tyre
Help me to remove then dunno push something in to close gap. Follow put some water soap thing.

They patched up the hole

HellHunter

Reaction score

Embedded objects like nails/screws etc usually form their own semi seal so the tyre won't go flat immediately but it will lose pressure over time. There is a risk of the object shifting while driving and damaging the sidewall etc as well or entirely coming out which will then result in the tyre deflating quite quickly.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.