HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

Like Tree438Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-04-2017, 02:25 PM   #391

Comes with cookies, wet wipes? Funny... they prep you to piak in the car?
lol at your comment.... but those things from value shop not ex la
laksafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 02:40 PM   #392
Master Member

Bro laksafan, do you know what brands of tires ah yuan's shop carry? I know ys don't carry many tires so I usually buy from the shop further down. Looking for ps3 actually.
yanbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 02:57 PM   #393

Bro laksafan, do you know what brands of tires ah yuan's shop carry? I know ys don't carry many tires so I usually buy from the shop further down. Looking for ps3 actually.

yuan carry bridgestone, yokohama, Michelin,proxy, kumho and a few others. His shop bigger than YS and have a special corner for rims and tyres I believe. i heard ah yuan is doing bigger business than YS, alot of sg cars going there now... some are regulars and some word of mouth. he brought one ex YS staff with him... think the ex partner of YS ah chen also know as long would be stress, hope they up the standards and toilets conditions

Ah Soon is now the main in charge of YS. He is quite good also.
Old 23-04-2017, 04:49 PM   #394
Master Member

yuan carry bridgestone, yokohama, Michelin,proxy, kumho and a few others. His shop bigger than YS and have a special corner for rims and tyres I believe. i heard ah yuan is doing bigger business than YS, alot of sg cars going there now... some are regulars and some word of mouth. he brought one ex YS staff with him... think the ex partner of YS ah chen also know as long would be stress, hope they up the standards and toilets conditions

No wonder i went to change oil at YS, ah chen never charge me labor for oil change. I brought my own oil and filter but i got from them air filter, cabin filter and replace ac blower motor.
Old 23-04-2017, 05:11 PM   #395
Master Member

shall one day visit ah yuan at his new place.
Old 24-04-2017, 11:55 AM   #396
Arch-Supremacy Member

now ps4 also quite cheap. some shops carries MIT ones

No wonder i went to change oil at YS, ah chen never charge me labor for oil change. I brought my own oil and filter but i got from them air filter, cabin filter and replace ac blower motor.
where's this YS? maybe got time go ask him check some funny sound coming from steering wheel.
Old 24-04-2017, 12:20 PM   #397
Master Member

If you want to change your transmission fluid, make sure you get the one suitable for your transmission not just any transmission fluid.
I have check my honda operating manual...it did not indicate which brand of transmission fluid to go for...it only mentioned "always use genuine Honda CVT (Continuous Variable Transmission) Fluid".

any advise on this?
I should go Honda service center and purchase this CVT Fluid and bring to JB for the fluid replacement?
Or most workshop should have this if I requested for it?
Old 24-04-2017, 12:51 PM   #398

I have check my honda operating manual...it did not indicate which brand of transmission fluid to go for...it only mentioned "always use genuine Honda CVT (Continuous Variable Transmission) Fluid".

any advise on this?
I should go Honda service center and purchase this CVT Fluid and bring to JB for the fluid replacement?
Or most workshop should have this if I requested for it?
Try asking Ming Ghee.
slang likes this.
weeza77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 01:00 PM   #399
Master Member

now ps4 also quite cheap. some shops carries MIT ones

where's this YS? maybe got time go ask him check some funny sound coming from steering wheel.
PS4 16" and above . Mine only 15". See the past few post by bro laksafan. He has a detailed listing of workshops. YS included. What car are you driving? Clicking sound or knocking sound?
Old 24-04-2017, 10:03 PM   #400
Arch-Supremacy Member

PS4 16" and above . Mine only 15". See the past few post by bro laksafan. He has a detailed listing of workshops. YS included. What car are you driving? Clicking sound or knocking sound?
Civic. FD2. Some kind of teething sound when turning.

jumpmanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 06:52 AM   #401
Master Member

Civic. FD2. Some kind of teething sound when turning.
OK, no knocking sound right? Probably it's the clock spring in the steering wheel.
yanbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 09:56 AM   #402

Hi bro, can share to me both the ah yuan and YS shop name and address?
berney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 12:03 PM   #403

Hi bro, can share to me both the ah yuan and YS shop name and address?

bro can read the posting below?
Old 25-04-2017, 01:38 PM   #404
High Supremacy Member

bro can read the posting below?
Above

snipfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 02:31 PM   #405

my hp settings is below ahhahahahahahaha.... ok correct it shld be above

Above
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.