Like Tree437Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-02-2019, 10:57 AM   #5806
Arch-Supremacy Member

Guan lee @ kaki Bukit.
The cheapest Amaron + good service

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT
2nd that.
Guan Lee, uncle so friendly, and good price.

but he dont carry sail or varta battery, I changed to Sail
~WindzStriker~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 11:06 AM   #5807
Arch-Supremacy Member

anyone contacted Da Sen recently ?

ignored whatsapp messages (both phones), despite one time saw him online, multiple messages ignored, and the first message that was ignored dated way back to 1 month plus ago.

calls also dont pick up.

used to be nothing but praise about him, cause I been there 3 times. cause da sen is way cheaper than Sheng Auto.

now like this

(fyi no heated argument or what leh, i didnt even negotiate whenever i am there cause he is already cheap)
Old 20-02-2019, 11:10 AM   #5808

guys, tire rotation rm10 ok anot?

this was in melaka. i was drinking kopi and happen to talk to this guy who works as a mech across the street. was talking to him about cars and i suddenly rem i forgot to rotate tires during my oil change in dec. so drove over and he did it for me.
Rm10 so cheap alr, how much cheaper u want, rm5 ai mai?
walkofwinners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 11:11 AM   #5809

JB workshop usually won't suggest change this and that... unless spotted in critical condition and all safety related.
The usual workshop i using, the boss would tell me straight, still can tong dun need to change lah, even i said for every 10k, i want change SP, he would say take that monies treat him bfast. Lolz.
This is what i like of JB workshops, though there are some also like this in SG.
Did not use CC due to distance for me.
Actually its not that far if you go in via tuas, bout 15mins from custom if traffic is smooth.
walkofwinners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 12:19 PM   #5810
High Supremacy Member

ignored whatsapp messages (both phones), despite one time saw him online, multiple messages ignored, and the first message that was ignored dated way back to 1 month plus ago.

calls also dont pick up.

used to be nothing but praise about him, cause I been there 3 times. cause da sen is way cheaper than Sheng Auto.

now like this

(fyi no heated argument or what leh, i didnt even negotiate whenever i am there cause he is already cheap)
Classic case of a old Chinese saying
路遥知马力,日久见人心

It's been close to 2 yrs since I recommended Sheng Auto on this thread. So far so good except for long queues.

snipfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 01:01 PM   #5811
Arch-Supremacy Member

Classic case of a old Chinese saying
路遥知马力,日久见人心

It's been close to 2 yrs since I recommended Sheng Auto on this thread. So far so good except for long queues.

yup i guess peeps that go to DaSen is because of 2 reasons.
Sheng Auto has long waiting time + more ex than DaSen, sometimes by 一倍 (based on experiencesss with both)

services wise, no doubt, Sheng better with Jackson

Last edited by ~WindzStriker~; 20-02-2019 at 01:11 PM..
Old 20-02-2019, 03:44 PM   #5812

I msg'd the Da Sen specs bro last on 12 Feb 2019 to ask for a quote for my friend. He replied asking which exact model car but when I provided the variant, my msg went unread, msg'd again on 13th Feb for follow up and also unread/unanswered to date.

Personally, I wouldn't go back there other than for very basic jobs that they really cannot mess up. Like maybe applying tints to lamps or other small jobs. My own experience with them which I haven't related here is as follows(will put in spoiler tag as it'll be a long post)-

Spoiler!
HellHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 04:35 PM   #5813
Arch-Supremacy Member

I msg'd the Da Sen specs bro last on 12 Feb 2019 to ask for a quote for my friend. He replied asking which exact model car but when I provided the variant, my msg went unread, msg'd again on 13th Feb for follow up and also unread/unanswered to date.

Personally, I wouldn't go back there other than for very basic jobs that they really cannot mess up. Like maybe applying tints to lamps or other small jobs. My own experience with them which I haven't related here is as follows(will put in spoiler tag as it'll be a long post)-

Spoiler!
reading your experience with DaSen, the specky guy is call Ah Xian, and I think, think only, that he is the boss, correct me if I am wrong from fellow bro whom initially recommend DaSen. and yes he is the friendly type that agree and say can do to everything

if he is indeed the boss, then his pattern cannot, will kenna makan by his own staffs, there is one guy in his shop that I super dont like, cant really describe him case no distinctive features about him.

the last trip I was there, drove in, i was friendly and said hi and even smile to that guy, but his face black until like I owe him $, upon seeing Singapore car came.

dunno issit they got bad impression of SG car owners , thinking that we troublesome and Geh Gao.

and now that u mentioned, seems like I am not the only Singaporeans that was ignored by DaSen

their facebook page provided 2 mobile numbers, initially I always message one of the number and his profile pic is the specky guy, Ah Xian, after my messages got unread, I message the other mobile number listed in their Facebook page, he saw my message due to blue ticks, but did not reply.

Last edited by ~WindzStriker~; 20-02-2019 at 04:38 PM..
Old 20-02-2019, 04:43 PM   #5814
Master Member

Actually its not that far if you go in via tuas, bout 15mins from custom if traffic is smooth.
My residence is like 5mins drive away from woodlands custom. Ok, maybe i will try via tuas one of these day.
myviowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 04:49 PM   #5815
Master Member

yup i guess peeps that go to DaSen is because of 2 reasons.
Sheng Auto has long waiting time + more ex than DaSen, sometimes by 一倍 (based on experiencesss with both)

services wise, no doubt, Sheng better with Jackson
So now Sheng Auto vs DaSen.
Personally no use DaSen before. But the feedback is like text messages gone un read oredi turn me down.
Agreed Sheng Auto could be long q at times, trade in for the good customer services and prompt respond and price is cheaper than SG, even best offered me his brother's new Honda Civic for my errands or spin ard just to kill time. These kept me going to Sheng Auto and also recommended frds to Jackson.
~WindzStriker~ likes this.
myviowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 05:06 PM   #5816
Arch-Supremacy Member

now with DaSen OUT.

fall back to Sheng Auto.

wonder if there are more recommended accessories ws to share from fellow peeps here .
Old 21-02-2019, 03:19 AM   #5817
Arch-Supremacy Member

Someone shared a Bossy Trading at Taman Sentosa before.
YorYor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 07:30 AM   #5818
High Supremacy Member

my jb friend does ice lighting and other stuff with this shop. he claim the price is reasonable. his brother did tinting there too.
koolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 01:03 PM   #5819
Arch-Supremacy Member

thanks. found that post, will give it a try next time
Old 21-02-2019, 02:12 PM   #5820
Supremacy Member

My residence is like 5mins drive away from woodlands custom. Ok, maybe i will try via tuas one of these day.
actually from woodland to skudai not that far. out from ciq exit at danga bay IT mall(i think is call IT mall) then whack straight all the way till sutera mall exit and whack all the way up to the petronas station that got mcdonald is carclick liao?

sorry if i wrong on direction as so far his new workshop i not yet go before but i see google map should be correct. driving time if smooth traffic 20-25 mins?
xiaozhi86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.