HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

Like Tree438Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-02-2019, 02:21 PM   #5821

my jb friend does ice lighting and other stuff with this shop. he claim the price is reasonable. his brother did tinting there too.
I did my window visors and sunshades at bossy, pricing is reasonable. Go on weekday cause his shop is by the busy road and has space for max 2 cars.
Justahelpdesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 02:40 PM   #5822
High Supremacy Member

I did my window visors and sunshades at bossy, pricing is reasonable. Go on weekday cause his shop is by the busy road and has space for max 2 cars.
is it those magnetic visor/sunshades for the 4 side windows? was it reasonable?
koolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 04:43 PM   #5823
Arch-Supremacy Member

actually from woodland to skudai not that far. out from ciq exit at danga bay IT mall(i think is call IT mall) then whack straight all the way till sutera mall exit and whack all the way up to the petronas station that got mcdonald is carclick liao?

sorry if i wrong on direction as so far his new workshop i not yet go before but i see google map should be correct. driving time if smooth traffic 20-25 mins?
Yup, exit customs, just go on the overhead bridges instead of exiting to go Pelangi/KSL area. All the way. Once past Paradigm then exit left = Sutera Mall. Average 15-20+ mins only. You not scared TP then drive faster 10mins can reach hahaha.
Only sian part is the road along the Paradigm stretch all the way past the Sutera exit is damn rough, makes the car sound damn noisy.
YorYor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2019, 04:20 PM   #5824
High Supremacy Member

Yup, exit customs, just go on the overhead bridges instead of exiting to go Pelangi/KSL area. All the way. Once past Paradigm then exit left = Sutera Mall. Average 15-20+ mins only. You not scared TP then drive faster 10mins can reach hahaha.
Only sian part is the road along the Paradigm stretch all the way past the Sutera exit is damn rough, makes the car sound damn noisy.
Traffic in the morning is usually very smooth on this route. Some jb cars even drive > 90 on this road.
koolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2019, 06:38 PM   #5825

Hi all,

I'm looking to install reverse camera on my 2009 Altis. There's already an in car entertainment screen built in, but no reverse cam.

Any recommendations of workshops to purchase and install it?

I'm also looking to install leg room lights and convert stock head and tail lights to LED.

Let me know if you have any lobang!
ExTreMisTxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2019, 07:04 PM   #5826
High Supremacy Member

Planning to chg to good car cam front n back with battery pack. Need help to install too

How much is it in jb ah? Where and which brand to buy?
Average is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2019, 08:00 PM   #5827
High Supremacy Member

Planning to chg to good car cam front n back with battery pack. Need help to install too

How much is it in jb ah? Where and which brand to buy?
Iroad - Geylang lor 39 soon lee

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT
snipfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2019, 08:01 PM   #5828
High Supremacy Member

Hi all,

I'm looking to install reverse camera on my 2009 Altis. There's already an in car entertainment screen built in, but no reverse cam.

Any recommendations of workshops to purchase and install it?

I'm also looking to install leg room lights and convert stock head and tail lights to LED.

Let me know if you have any lobang!
Sheng Auto.

Led and reverse camera buy from Taobao

Old 23-02-2019, 08:25 PM   #5829

Sheng Auto.

Led and reverse camera buy from Taobao

Does Sheng Auto sell the items itself as well?
ExTreMisTxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2019, 09:55 PM   #5830
High Supremacy Member

Does Sheng Auto sell the items itself as well?
They sell the same items from taobao but of cos at a much higher price as they need to get them from a Malaysia supplier(who bought from Taobao)

Old 23-02-2019, 10:25 PM   #5831

They sell the same items from taobao but of cos at a much higher price as they need to get them from a Malaysia supplier(who bought from Taobao)

I see. Ok thanks for the advice!
Old 24-02-2019, 12:06 AM   #5832

Yeh, avoid buying imported stuff from JB car shops. The markup will often negate a large part of the savings from getting the work done there. Buy product in SG or online then bring to them for labour is the ideal.

Btw anyone visit Holiday Plaza often? First time I went the other day just to bring my friend go do some crap, come out kenna RM15 parking fee. Nb feel like kenna carrot. Parking time about 6hrs(5pm-11pm).
HellHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 02:04 AM   #5833
Great Supremacy Member

Yeh, avoid buying imported stuff from JB car shops. The markup will often negate a large part of the savings from getting the work done there. Buy product in SG or online then bring to them for labour is the ideal.

Btw anyone visit Holiday Plaza often? First time I went the other day just to bring my friend go do some crap, come out kenna RM15 parking fee. Nb feel like kenna carrot. Parking time about 6hrs(5pm-11pm).
Why park so long at Holiday Plaza? I go there usually 2 hours max then come out liao.
x3dnd3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 10:29 AM   #5834

Holiday Plaza or Holiday Villa. Kenna RM15 at Holiday Villa before. Small price to pay for secure carpark. If Holiday Plaza not worth it..
weeza77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 10:45 AM   #5835
Supremacy Member

That day I went JB, the MY customs officer asked me to spare him $2.

Of course, I said no.
liquidh is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.