Like Tree446Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-02-2019, 11:14 AM   #5896
Master Member

Car Aircon related.
1. Ah huat at Markcool
2. Fuji car cooler @ JB

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT
correct hahahaha most prob trying Mark Cool since been highly recommended in SG ... see what they dignose first to decide if worth going in to JB
Additional: Sheng Auto is equally good at Air con too. Done my air con with Jackson couple of times.
myviowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 12:45 PM   #5897

Hi. Anyone has any recommendations to buy a dashboard touchscreen stereo system that can connect with bluetooth/mp3 etc? Wanna to install a reverse camera, but do not have a touchscreen stereo. What do I need to look out for?
Old 28-02-2019, 01:24 PM   #5898

Hi. Anyone has any recommendations to buy a dashboard touchscreen stereo system that can connect with bluetooth/mp3 etc? Wanna to install a reverse camera, but do not have a touchscreen stereo. What do I need to look out for?
Dont need to spend too much on it, can check out android headunits which is not too costly.

Personally I'm using atoto a6 pro, works well with very good YouTube reviews. Not too expensive either.
Justahelpdesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 03:32 PM   #5899
High Supremacy Member

anyone going to ah yuan's shop tomolo? i will be there in the morning, 10+.
koolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 06:12 PM   #5900

Hi guys,

My mileage is reaching 90k soon and major servicing is up.
Can anyone recommend a reliable workshop in JB?
Thanks
I would recommend LCH. My car consistently dies, stall at traffic light, at times crank but wouldn't start. Went there through HWZ recommendation. They diagnosed, and found out "CRANKSHAFT SENSOR" malfunctioned. I also mentioned that I'm renewing COE so check what is needed to change. Those that needs to change, he point them out and those that still can be used he say no need to change. I personally think he (Ah Yuan) is honest and reliable. Pricing is very reasonable (coz I did ask SG workshop too), unlike some which are overpriced and poor workmanship too.I think all his mechanics are hardworking since they put in effort in repair and also handle your car professionally. Anw, Its a 25-30mins drive across Woodlands Checkpoint. I think contact them prior before coming so they can know whats the problem and prepare for your car's arrival.

Here's the address & contact person in case if you need.
LCH Brothers Batteries & Tires
2, Jalan Perkasa 3, Taman Ungku Tun Aminah, 81300 Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
Contact Person : Ah Yuan (+60 16-766 9952)
dirtybootsnmessyhair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 06:21 PM   #5901
High Supremacy Member

I would recommend LCH. My car consistently dies, stall at traffic light, at times crank but wouldn't start. Went there through HWZ recommendation. They diagnosed, and found out "CRANKSHAFT SENSOR" malfunctioned. I also mentioned that I'm renewing COE so check what is needed to change. Those that needs to change, he point them out and those that still can be used he say no need to change. I personally think he (Ah Yuan) is honest and reliable. Pricing is very reasonable (coz I did ask SG workshop too), unlike some which are overpriced and poor workmanship too.I think all his mechanics are hardworking since they put in effort in repair and also handle your car professionally. Anw, Its a 25-30mins drive across Woodlands Checkpoint. I think contact them prior before coming so they can know whats the problem and prepare for your car's arrival.

hi ah yuan!
Old 28-02-2019, 06:37 PM   #5902

symptoms of gearbox problem

hello all,

Can anyone advise what are the symptoms of pending gearbox failure ? My toyota used to be sensitive on acceleration but lately it's sluggish accelerating from first gear...

thanks a heap..
chirpydragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 07:06 PM   #5903
High Supremacy Member

hello all,

Can anyone advise what are the symptoms of pending gearbox failure ? My toyota used to be sensitive on acceleration but lately it's sluggish accelerating from first gear...

thanks a heap..
not much info on your car and tranny servicing. just go car clicks and solve it there.
Old 01-03-2019, 05:38 PM   #5904
Arch-Supremacy Member

aircon not working, blowing hot air usually means semo spoilt?
Aircon spoilt~
IcYFl4mEz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:43 PM   #5905
Arch-Supremacy Member

any local ws to recommend that fix ac
~WindzStriker~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:55 PM   #5906
High Supremacy Member

Ah yuan already left LCH long time ago. And that is not his phone number.

Ah yuan is now at Carclick Garage.
1°30'01.3"N 103°39'32.6"E
https://goo.gl/maps/nsBsEdzQKBm

Ah yuan @ Carclick
+60 17-797 0311

Can't believe got imposters trying to snatch biz. It's like KSL area, everyone also ah wee

Last edited by snipfer; 02-03-2019 at 09:17 AM..
snipfer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:57 PM   #5907
High Supremacy Member

any local ws to recommend that fix ac
aircon not working, blowing hot air usually means semo spoilt?
Markcool at woodlands
Or
Fuji car cooler at jb

hello all,

thanks a heap..
Change gearbox oil first.

Old 01-03-2019, 10:56 PM   #5908
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi guys... my 2008 altis need to change the following as suggested by the AD, can someone intro me which workshop in JB is good to go and rough pricing? I have 10years more to go with the car.

1) front absorber
2) rear absorber
3) engine mounting
4) bar link and bar bush
compro_1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 11:52 PM   #5909

Hi guys I need recommendation on the below services for my old car, accord JDM.

1) Currently have engine check light and suspect is O2 sensor
2) Wheel bearing - Currently go to Hawk Tyre if have better shop I dont mind considering
3) Servicing - Done at Jet but feel he abit slack now. He even said my problems is nothing like engine check light and help me reset. After that it came back. Obviously. ******************

Lol u dare to go hawk tyre?
https://www.mycarforum.com/topic/268...e-in-jb/page-3
Old 02-03-2019, 12:31 AM   #5910
High Supremacy Member

Hi guys... my 2008 altis need to change the following as suggested by the AD, can someone intro me which workshop in JB is good to go and rough pricing? I have 10years more to go with the car.

1) front absorber
2) rear absorber
3) engine mounting
4) bar link and bar bush
Carclick Garage

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.