Like Tree417Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-04-2019, 01:26 PM   #6466
Great Supremacy Member

Is there an announcement on this?
Leave No Men Behind is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2019, 01:29 PM   #6467
Supremacy Member

Ok. Last few times I went in I wasn't checked. But I don't usually buy alot of stuff. Usually lesser than $100 anyway.

They will use street value (probably SG's) to determine the value of goods you have on hand.
liquidh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2019, 01:32 PM   #6468
Great Supremacy Member

Beta to keep the receipt-currency exchange as well.
Old 30-04-2019, 01:39 PM   #6469
Supremacy Member

Thanks for your advice.

Beta to keep the receipt-currency exchange as well.
liquidh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2019, 01:40 PM   #6470
Supremacy Member

They will use street value (probably SG's) to determine the value of goods you have on hand.
It really depend on the officer ba as during CNY I went in and bought quite a few bit of CNY's goodies.

It cost less than SGD 100 in total in Malaysia.

Was asked for the receipts but I explained those are bought from the street, no receipts was given.
He understands that and advise me to try to get receipts next time round.

I nodded and said will do so next year =p
AL5509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2019, 01:51 PM   #6471
Arch-Supremacy Member

Then like that must snap photo of the goods and the cash register amount / calculator amount along with the stall vendor and the GPS location and your face hahahahaha
YorYor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2019, 04:00 PM   #6472
Supremacy Member

Then like that must snap photo of the goods and the cash register amount / calculator amount along with the stall vendor and the GPS location and your face hahahahaha
Ok ok. Will show him your reply next year when I go buy again
AL5509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2019, 04:05 PM   #6473

D'LUX - Premium Car Grooming Studio
77, Jalan Serampang, Taman Sri Tebrau, 80050 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Hours:
Phone: +60 7-336 0662.

Find them on FB.

Spray rims, no lobang....
I would avoid using them for the time being. They used to be quite good previously (like last year) and I have been consistently using them but recently their standards have dropped like mad.

First was the long wait (which I am ok since already in JB, spending 20 minutes won't hurt right?), then after that I noticed that the boss brought in new helpers but they don't seem to have any knowledge of proper car washing. My friend even commented that when the worker dropped the cloth on the floor, he would still pick it up and continue cleaning instead of using another cloth.

Yesterday was the final straw, I had feedback the the interior of the car was not vacuumed properly and the mat was not even taken out to 'dust it'. Yes, RM15 is 'cheap' but I knw that the car wash stations at Pelangi petrol station could do even a much better job than D'Lux.

If you are interested, probably can try Supwave as recommended by my friend. I heard that a lot of Honda Shuttle car owners go there to wash.
Old 30-04-2019, 04:58 PM   #6474
Master Member

I would avoid using them for the time being. They used to be quite good previously (like last year) and I have been consistently using them but recently their standards have dropped like mad.

First was the long wait (which I am ok since already in JB, spending 20 minutes won't hurt right?), then after that I noticed that the boss brought in new helpers but they don't seem to have any knowledge of proper car washing. My friend even commented that when the worker dropped the cloth on the floor, he would still pick it up and continue cleaning instead of using another cloth.

Yesterday was the final straw, I had feedback the the interior of the car was not vacuumed properly and the mat was not even taken out to 'dust it'. Yes, RM15 is 'cheap' but I knw that the car wash stations at Pelangi petrol station could do even a much better job than D'Lux.

If you are interested, probably can try Supwave as recommended by my friend. I heard that a lot of Honda Shuttle car owners go there to wash.
Will try Supwave for next round.
Yeah, their standard is not consistent, but so far still met my min requirement.
I usually will ask them take out mat to dust it else they won't.
myviowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2019, 09:00 PM   #6475

Can try Posh at Mount Austin. Very impressed at their cleaning... Covers every nook and cranny

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
earthtk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2019, 11:46 PM   #6476
Great Supremacy Member

Lol at the receipt. Jin farnee
Old 01-05-2019, 10:29 AM   #6477

Was contemplating whether to review regarding this few months back but same thing happened to me. They did not bother to bring out the floor mats even though I gave them lesser jobs to do(not required to wipe interior surface).
Didn't wipe down the exterior properly that U have to do it myself.
Took the Maguire package.
weeza77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 12:16 PM   #6478
Great Supremacy Member

Will try Supwave for next round.
Yeah, their standard is not consistent, but so far still met my min requirement.
I usually will ask them take out mat to dust it else they won't.
Supwave is RM20 per wash. Member is RM17. Just FYI. I only wash there. They got air con room with wifi let you sit there relac while they settle your car.
x3dnd3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 01:20 PM   #6479

I thought of going there this week to try.. virgin wash..
funky05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 01:24 PM   #6480
Master Member

Everyone's expectation is different.
myviowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.