Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

Like Tree427Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2019, 02:14 PM   #6901

any recommendation of workshop for doing kit in JB? thanks in advance
yaozhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2019, 12:11 AM   #6902
Great Supremacy Member

Currently at Hyper Wash. I must say I'm very impressed at what i'm seeing for RM12.
x3dnd3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2019, 10:20 AM   #6903

Currently at Hyper Wash. I must say I'm very impressed at what i'm seeing for RM12.
Same for me. It has been my frequent car wash and they are using USA product for the car wash.

I always take the 30RM package with sealant.
Usually last for a week.

Itís been a Long time since I saw a car wash at JB which will open bonnet to clean engine Bay a little for you.

They also wipe my front strut bar ultra racing without me telling them.
Impressive.

They also water jet wheel arch area for 4 side.
Hardly any car wash will do that.

Even with many car they will not rush and wash and wipe each car properly.
SuperSprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2019, 01:10 PM   #6904
Great Supremacy Member

Same for me. It has been my frequent car wash and they are using USA product for the car wash.

I always take the 30RM package with sealant.
Usually last for a week.

Itís been a Long time since I saw a car wash at JB which will open bonnet to clean engine Bay a little for you.

They also wipe my front strut bar ultra racing without me telling them.
Impressive.

They also water jet wheel arch area for 4 side.
Hardly any car wash will do that.

Even with many car they will not rush and wash and wipe each car properly.
Yeah. No wonder so many merc, audi and bmw come here wash.

But i waited 45mins for my car to come out. Abit long but i was very impressed. And i though Supwave was already good.
Old 22-07-2019, 01:37 PM   #6905
Banned

Try Hawk Tayar.
thats the shittiest plac in jb. charge highest price yet do shoddy job. how i know? they couldnt even produce a after alingment papers to check the toes in and out. black shop
BeepokPapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2019, 08:23 AM   #6906
Supremacy Member

Try a different Hawk Tayar. Maybe you should also tell us which one in particular to avoid?

thats the shittiest plac in jb. charge highest price yet do shoddy job. how i know? they couldnt even produce a after alingment papers to check the toes in and out. black shop
liquidh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2019, 11:55 AM   #6907
Master Member

I never did alignment before in sg. Does SG workshop provide the before and after adjustment to the customer?
myviowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2019, 01:54 PM   #6908

I never did alignment before in sg. Does SG workshop provide the before and after adjustment to the customer?
alignment? manual one or computerized approach?
bh10101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2019, 03:21 PM   #6909
Master Member

alignment? manual one or computerized approach?
Am referring to computerized.

Even using computerized method, the mechanics need to manually adjust the wheel linkages too.
Old 23-07-2019, 04:28 PM   #6910

Am referring to computerized.

Even using computerized method, the mechanics need to manually adjust the wheel linkages too.
mine is done thru AD computerized alignment during maintenance..
bh10101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2019, 09:44 PM   #6911
Great Supremacy Member

Try a different Hawk Tayar. Maybe you should also tell us which one in particular to avoid?
I think the one at Ah Biao wanton mee and Taman Sentosa outlet. Can't really remember. Saw someone mentioned before.
Old 25-07-2019, 02:50 PM   #6912

Hi!

I have some dents and scratches on my car which needs to be fixed and repainted. I was wondering if anyone have any recommendations for workshops in jb to fix?

Thanks in advance!
attractiontickets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2019, 05:45 PM   #6913
Arch-Supremacy Member

So I went to try out Hyperwash. RM18 because mine's a small MPV. Looks impressive that I agree, the number of people working on a car. But just 3 things to nitpick, not that it REALLY bothers me a lot.

1. The top part of my front grill is a chrome part, and water stains were so evident but 3 different people cleaned around the area on separate occasions and failed to notice it.

2. The windows were not lowered to clean the top part - so I had this line of dirt near the top of the windows when I wound them down to let the smell of durian get circulated out as much as possible.

3. My front seats were not adjusted back after they told me they were done, and I had to tidy up my own things again. But I think they are all like that, just thought their price premium would warrant a little bit more "attention" on small things like that.

Things that takes me less than 2 mins to settle myself, but still.

My only comparison is with R&R (of which I took a full clean and polish so that is not a good comparison) and with the Holiday Car Wash right opposite Holiday Plaza, which costs only RM12 for a wash and vacuum.

It's pretty good but I'd probably go for a standard wash at R&R next time just to compare.
YorYor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 12:55 PM   #6914
Master Member

Best is diy lor...

I expect SG car wash also won't adjust back the seats, turn back the blind spot mirror to the original position, car mat....etc

I experienced the above in both sg and jb car wash. I just return it back to original position.
Old 28-07-2019, 12:44 AM   #6915
Supremacy Member

anywhere to install audio cheap? just tweeters only. SG or JB also ok...

thanks!
Whispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.