HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

Like Tree437Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-08-2019, 03:47 PM   #7066
Supremacy Member

Lol work that way ah?

Anyway I think Ah Yuen just had a child so must be quite tiring for him for the past months. Maybe that's why blackface lor. Ah Hong did my servicing that day, also friendly. One thing I like is if don't need change they will like make some cock and bull story say here spoil there spoil need to change. They only do what is needed. Very family-orientated business.

Wanted to buy them kopi but kena rejected. Quite friendly leh still can chit chat.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
dunno, maybe he don't like my face or just bad mood like i own him few million. glad you guys got good service
xiaozhi86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 04:51 PM   #7067

Lol work that way ah?

Anyway I think Ah Yuen just had a child so must be quite tiring for him for the past months. Maybe that's why blackface lor. Ah Hong did my servicing that day, also friendly. One thing I like is if don't need change they will like make some cock and bull story say here spoil there spoil need to change. They only do what is needed. Very family-orientated business.

Wanted to buy them kopi but kena rejected. Quite friendly leh still can chit chat.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
Yah ah yuan got new born the Wife sometimes come shop inside as cashier.
Ah Hong also got Wife sometimes come late when closing.

Yah they also reject me when I offer to buy drinks.

But there was once ah yuan brought me n my Wife drinks.
Good mood maybe

Ah Hong can chit chat n ask him about cars while he work on your ride
SuperSprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 12:59 PM   #7068
Supremacy Member

Rm200 for clay, polish, wax, and seal. Quite ok price right?
liquidh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 01:04 PM   #7069
d3n
High Supremacy Member

Sic location

Rm200 for clay, polish, wax, and seal. Quite ok price right?
d3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 05:02 PM   #7070
Great Supremacy Member

Yah ah yuan got new born the Wife sometimes come shop inside as cashier.
Ah Hong also got Wife sometimes come late when closing.

Yah they also reject me when I offer to buy drinks.

But there was once ah yuan brought me n my Wife drinks.
Good mood maybe

Ah Hong can chit chat n ask him about cars while he work on your ride
If I go Ah Yuan's place, i always dabao chicken rice and drinks for them because before heading over to his place, i always go jiak the power white chicken rice first.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
x3dnd3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 08:07 PM   #7071
Master Member

If I go Ah Yuan's place, i always dabao chicken rice and drinks for them because before heading over to his place, i always go jiak the power white chicken rice first.
Yeah, is a good way to make good relation with them. Then they will make effort to repair sweez sweez on your rides.

Near CNY/ Mid Autumn festival, just bgt them the usual oranges and moon cakes. You will be surprised the next time you ask them for support/ troubleshooting. FOC... haha

Another out of the book method to handle JB workshop

Last edited by myviowner; 27-08-2019 at 08:10 PM..
myviowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 08:27 PM   #7072
Supremacy Member

Seriously, you are their customer. Not the other way round... Why even bother with bad attitude? Many other good workshops elsewhere, everywhere.
Old 27-08-2019, 08:28 PM   #7073
Supremacy Member

It’s one of the Shell Petrol kiosk at Austin area with MacD. Dunno the exact location but I know how to get there. Let me try and if it’s good will share the address.

Sic location

Old 27-08-2019, 08:32 PM   #7074
Master Member

Across the causeway, chop passport is totally diff from Singapore. Yeah, bad attitude kills business. Won't get my biz the next round.
myviowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 08:46 PM   #7075

Seriously, you are their customer. Not the other way round... Why even bother with bad attitude? Many other good workshops elsewhere, everywhere.

Across the causeway, chop passport is totally diff from Singapore. Yeah, bad attitude kills business. Won't get my biz the next round.

I agree with this. You can be a good mechanic with excellent troubleshooting skills and repair skills and cheap price (1:3), but if you show attitude, then bye bye
funky05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 09:31 PM   #7076

They also human. Everyday need to entertain ppl also very hard to work. Sometimes also wants to be appreciated, if people buy thing for them they also will be happy ma.

Can't be go there pay 25rm for oil change and expect $150 worth of service. On this note I am sure Singapore has $150 service and gives you 25rm standard.

I think in life there are more to just paying for a service and stops there.

Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT

Last edited by earthtk; 27-08-2019 at 09:35 PM..
earthtk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 10:49 PM   #7077
Supremacy Member

Then don’t start a business. Business is about personal relationship. Just stay an employee and let the boss worry about appeasing clients.

And often we don’t need them to smile to us like like they are silly. Just need to answer questions fully and properly like you would - as a decent human being - to a stranger. Really not expecting Lexus-Borneo Motors standard really.

They also human. Everyday need to entertain ppl also very hard to work. Sometimes also wants to be appreciated, if people buy thing for them they also will be happy ma.

Can't be go there pay 25rm for oil change and expect $150 worth of service. On this note I am sure Singapore has $150 service and gives you 25rm standard.

I think in life there are more to just paying for a service and stops there.

Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT
Old 27-08-2019, 11:55 PM   #7078

My car just bump into a parking barrier while reversing. Slight dent and scratches.

Any workshop to do this repair near bukit indah area?
What is the downtime for such minor repair?
iphone88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2019, 11:14 AM   #7079
Arch-Supremacy Member

Then don’t start a business. Business is about personal relationship. Just stay an employee and let the boss worry about appeasing clients.

And often we don’t need them to smile to us like like they are silly. Just need to answer questions fully and properly like you would - as a decent human being - to a stranger. Really not expecting Lexus-Borneo Motors standard really.
Don't quite agree with that, but to each his own. I'm paying for skills and tools I don't have, I don't need a smiling owner or a fancy workshop or fancy waiting area. And It's great to know that the money I pay goes directly to the one doing the work, not some owner's pocket who did nothing to earn it.
YorYor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2019, 11:32 AM   #7080
d3n
High Supremacy Member

Wait for your FR

It’s one of the Shell Petrol kiosk at Austin area with MacD. Dunno the exact location but I know how to get there. Let me try and if it’s good will share the address.
d3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.