HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

Like Tree463Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-02-2020, 07:26 PM   #7606
Master Member

wah i see on carousel... many service packages in sg only $50... i think i will do in sg then

Sent from CPF Account using GAGT
Seah.tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2020, 08:12 PM   #7607
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ya for $50 just do in Singapore. Not point crossing ovwr just for that. I go there to service only if I have other reasons to be there.

wah i see on carousel... many service packages in sg only $50... i think i will do in sg then

liquidh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2020, 10:40 AM   #7608
Master Member

i dont frequent this thread much, but just enough to know you claim you own a workshop in SG and highly against sinkie visiting JB's workshop

so you seriously think someone who drives in, is just solely for purpose of servicing car ?
so grocery shopping, massage, makan, all these counted as waste time too ?

if so, I think you are wasting more time with your trolling here in this thread than you should have.

Bro, just forget this dude with his trolling posts... I guess many PM this towkay and asked for his workshop address, but no sound no picture after that.
Though some of his posts made some sense but stirred many comments after that. lolz
myviowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2020, 10:43 AM   #7609
Master Member

Yes, if you head in solely for servicing, then consider do in SG better.

Many of bros here head in not solely to do car servicing. Other activities such as: Groceries, haircut, massage, pedi & mani, movies, makan....ect
Old 23-02-2020, 12:58 PM   #7610
Arch-Supremacy Member

I like Malaysian food also. So from time to time I do alao go in to eat without servicing cars. I think Singapore is losing its food culture and in the future, will have to largely rely on Malaysia.

Yes, if you head in solely for servicing, then consider do in SG better.

Many of bros here head in not solely to do car servicing. Other activities such as: Groceries, haircut, massage, pedi & mani, movies, makan....ect
myviowner likes this.
liquidh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2020, 12:45 AM   #7611

how about oil filter. need to change that too right
how much is the oil filter over at jb?
Best to buy filter from stockist in SG, cheap & authentic (most probably). If buy in JB ws, sure not cheap & could be faked. Labor to replace eo & filter RM15 to 25 max. Anything more, just go to another WS lor..
Catboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2020, 12:32 PM   #7612

I go in do servicing, buy abit groceries, buy pet food, eat, drink kopi, do pedi/medi, massage, facial, sometimes hair cut.

Buy chicken rice for cc? Will he not gimme black face if I do?

I go in do servicing. Buy bread, buy abit of groceries, play claw machine, jiak tze char, massage and watch movie.

All the time spent okay leh. I feel worth it. Nearby Ah Yuan the chicken rice stall no horse run. Always before visiting Ah yuan, buy 1/2 chicken and 2 packets kopi o give him. He say he don't drink kopi.
Old 25-02-2020, 12:35 PM   #7613

Oh, quick question. When you change ur ATF, do u change the ATF filter too? Just found out need to change ATF every 40k. Car now 65k alr...
myviowner likes this.
Old 25-02-2020, 02:41 PM   #7614
Supremacy Member

I go in do servicing, buy abit groceries, buy pet food, eat, drink kopi, do pedi/medi, massage, facial, sometimes hair cut.

Buy chicken rice for cc? Will he not gimme black face if I do?
now we know ah yuan need chicken rice. no wonder last time i go super black face
myviowner likes this.
xiaozhi86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2020, 03:21 PM   #7615
Master Member

Oh, quick question. When you change ur ATF, do u change the ATF filter too? Just found out need to change ATF every 40k. Car now 65k alr...
If time to change, better change all at once.
Logic is same as change eo filter during routine 10k servicing. Personally!
Old 25-02-2020, 04:03 PM   #7616

Actually the ATF filter for some car, at least for mine need to open up the transmission. So I gave up all together. Anyway it should be a closed system unlike the engine which has much contamination from the carbon.

Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT
earthtk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2020, 03:27 PM   #7617
Master Member

Actually the ATF filter for some car, at least for mine need to open up the transmission. So I gave up all together. Anyway it should be a closed system unlike the engine which has much contamination from the carbon.

Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT
Th filter installed there for a purpose although you are right the transmission system is a closed system.
Old 27-02-2020, 09:32 AM   #7618

U should go see when the open up the atf filter.
Look at that filter. How dirty it is
SuperSprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2020, 10:01 AM   #7619

ya. saw a youtube video on a change for a subaru. The guy has to remove several screw-things to open up a pan, clean the pan, change atf filter before putting everything back. Looks like a big job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVhXQti8Qv4
Old 28-02-2020, 10:24 AM   #7620
Master Member

With the correct tools and experienced man power, Within 2 hours or lesser can complete liao.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.