www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Cars & Cars (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/)
-   -   Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/recommendation-reliable-workshops-jb-3637194.html)

snipfer 08-08-2017 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passer (Post 109634645)
any recommendations to fix roof lining in jb?

http://i.imgur.com/q8LDcIC.jpg

Roof lining - if you want a permanent solution , do it in sg cos it might take 1-3 days.

Then leather, 8cushion

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

laksafan 09-08-2017 03:32 AM

true. unless u dun mind going in and out

Quote:

Originally Posted by snipfer (Post 109643409)
Roof lining - if you want a permanent solution , do it in sg cos it might take 1-3 days.

Then leather, 8cushion

laksafan 09-08-2017 03:40 AM

Friend just brought car to LCH over the weekend to have LED lights fixed inside car cabin and setup of car cameras front and back (brought own). Full wiring done (no relay was used as ah yuan recommend going to a real electrician to do it if need relay). LCH did a fabulous job... zero problems. Did a check on all the various things that cycle & carriage recommended to change on a 17 months old car low mileage car but all were working well as checked personally by Ah Yuan and ah hong, verified as my friend is very particular and anal about wiring and who touches the cars.

Im not sure who is the person that did brother hosaybo even tho he spoke to ah yuan, sounds like a different person did his car even though he spoke to ah yuan, maybe it was a one off incident and hope it is...

Had dinner tonight, friend told me - are you sure you wanna ever boycott over other people experience when our cars are perfectly done by one of the most honest workshop with a very talented and passionate mechanic who served you flawlessly for 9 years, come on.... that seems unfair.... absolutely right i dun think i ever could lol

funky05 09-08-2017 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laksafan (Post 109652266)
Friend just brought car to LCH over the weekend to have LED lights fixed inside car cabin and setup of car cameras front and back (brought own). Full wiring done (no relay was used as ah yuan recommend going to a real electrician to do it if need relay). LCH did a fabulous job... zero problems. Did a check on all the various things that cycle & carriage recommended to change on a 17 months old car low mileage car but all were working well as checked personally by Ah Yuan and ah hong, verified as my friend is very particular and anal about wiring and who touches the cars.

Im not sure who is the person that did brother hosaybo even tho he spoke to ah yuan, sounds like a different person did his car even though he spoke to ah yuan, maybe it was a one off incident and hope it is...

Had dinner tonight, friend told me - are you sure you wanna ever boycott over other people experience when our cars are perfectly done by one of the most honest workshop with a very talented and passionate mechanic who served you flawlessly for 9 years, come on.... that seems unfair.... absolutely right i dun think i ever could lol

Bro.. how much was the Labour for fixing your front and back camera? Tap to ignition?

hosayboh 09-08-2017 09:17 AM

Hello Laksafan,

I'm with your friend n you on this. If the shop has been providing myself with good services throughout a long relationship, I won't give two hoots from a random bad review.

I've asked around, they may have over top up my eo out of concern that my 7yo car might be 'eating' eo. So benefit of doubt given here.

Moving on... That just wasn't my day, probably was a bit irate as the 2 issues bugging me wasn't fixed. Cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by laksafan (Post 109652266)

yanbros 09-08-2017 09:43 AM

I also give 2 thumbs up for ah yuan and the specs guy that he brought along from YS (ah hong?)

laksafan 09-08-2017 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funky05 (Post 109652831)
Bro.. how much was the Labour for fixing your front and back camera? Tap to ignition?

friend's car, will ask later how much it is

laksafan 09-08-2017 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yanbros (Post 109653599)
I also give 2 thumbs up for ah yuan and the specs guy that he brought along from YS (ah hong?)

yes ah hong

laksafan 09-08-2017 11:13 AM

its ok bro, to each its own. hope u can find another workshop that is better for u. maybe next round you could go YS motorsport, they are equally good and hope they can provide you a service which you are comfortable with.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hosayboh (Post 109653266)
Hello Laksafan,

I'm with your friend n you on this. If the shop has been providing myself with good services throughout a long relationship, I won't give two hoots from a random bad review.

I've asked around, they may have over top up my eo out of concern that my 7yo car might be 'eating' eo. So benefit of doubt given here.

Moving on... That just wasn't my day, probably was a bit irate as the 2 issues bugging me wasn't fixed. Cheers!

Passer 09-08-2017 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funky05 (Post 109638784)
Is that a civic?

Civic ?

not civic, it's fiat bravo lol

Passer 09-08-2017 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snipfer (Post 109643409)

Then leather, 8cushion

ok,

i found some in sg, they say need one day. price around $300++

laksafan 09-08-2017 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passer (Post 109655096)
ok,

i found some in sg, they say need one day. price around $300++

Call Gosford leather in JB to ask if they can do the roof lining for you and ask hpw long it takes, then you add your toll and time vs what it cost in sg and see if the savings is worth, from what i see sg might be somewhat cheaper (unless u add groceries savings and cheap food/ massage savings and a little staycation)

AL5509 09-08-2017 05:10 PM

Any bros here got lobang for body-kits?

Know there WAS one near Taman Sentosa there but think it gone le.

laksafan 10-08-2017 08:05 AM

what car? not all makes and model got body kit in jb

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL5509 (Post 109660410)
Any bros here got lobang for body-kits?

Know there WAS one near Taman Sentosa there but think it gone le.

AL5509 10-08-2017 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laksafan (Post 109669046)
what car? not all makes and model got body kit in jb

Wish.
Thanks