HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

Like Tree403Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2017, 04:27 PM   #751
Arch-Supremacy Member

any recommendations to fix roof lining in jb?

Roof lining - if you want a permanent solution , do it in sg cos it might take 1-3 days.

Then leather, 8cushion

snipfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 03:32 AM   #752

true. unless u dun mind going in and out

Roof lining - if you want a permanent solution , do it in sg cos it might take 1-3 days.

Then leather, 8cushion
laksafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 03:40 AM   #753

Friend just brought car to LCH over the weekend to have LED lights fixed inside car cabin and setup of car cameras front and back (brought own). Full wiring done (no relay was used as ah yuan recommend going to a real electrician to do it if need relay). LCH did a fabulous job... zero problems. Did a check on all the various things that cycle & carriage recommended to change on a 17 months old car low mileage car but all were working well as checked personally by Ah Yuan and ah hong, verified as my friend is very particular and anal about wiring and who touches the cars.

Im not sure who is the person that did brother hosaybo even tho he spoke to ah yuan, sounds like a different person did his car even though he spoke to ah yuan, maybe it was a one off incident and hope it is...

Had dinner tonight, friend told me - are you sure you wanna ever boycott over other people experience when our cars are perfectly done by one of the most honest workshop with a very talented and passionate mechanic who served you flawlessly for 9 years, come on.... that seems unfair.... absolutely right i dun think i ever could lol
Old 09-08-2017, 08:06 AM   #754

Friend just brought car to LCH over the weekend to have LED lights fixed inside car cabin and setup of car cameras front and back (brought own). Full wiring done (no relay was used as ah yuan recommend going to a real electrician to do it if need relay). LCH did a fabulous job... zero problems. Did a check on all the various things that cycle & carriage recommended to change on a 17 months old car low mileage car but all were working well as checked personally by Ah Yuan and ah hong, verified as my friend is very particular and anal about wiring and who touches the cars.

Im not sure who is the person that did brother hosaybo even tho he spoke to ah yuan, sounds like a different person did his car even though he spoke to ah yuan, maybe it was a one off incident and hope it is...

Had dinner tonight, friend told me - are you sure you wanna ever boycott over other people experience when our cars are perfectly done by one of the most honest workshop with a very talented and passionate mechanic who served you flawlessly for 9 years, come on.... that seems unfair.... absolutely right i dun think i ever could lol

Bro.. how much was the Labour for fixing your front and back camera? Tap to ignition?
funky05 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:17 AM   #755

Hello Laksafan,

I'm with your friend n you on this. If the shop has been providing myself with good services throughout a long relationship, I won't give two hoots from a random bad review.

I've asked around, they may have over top up my eo out of concern that my 7yo car might be 'eating' eo. So benefit of doubt given here.

Moving on... That just wasn't my day, probably was a bit irate as the 2 issues bugging me wasn't fixed. Cheers!

hosayboh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:43 AM   #756
Master Member

I also give 2 thumbs up for ah yuan and the specs guy that he brought along from YS (ah hong?)
Old 09-08-2017, 11:10 AM   #757

Bro.. how much was the Labour for fixing your front and back camera? Tap to ignition?
friend's car, will ask later how much it is
Old 09-08-2017, 11:10 AM   #758

I also give 2 thumbs up for ah yuan and the specs guy that he brought along from YS (ah hong?)
yes ah hong
Old 09-08-2017, 11:13 AM   #759

its ok bro, to each its own. hope u can find another workshop that is better for u. maybe next round you could go YS motorsport, they are equally good and hope they can provide you a service which you are comfortable with.

Hello Laksafan,

I'm with your friend n you on this. If the shop has been providing myself with good services throughout a long relationship, I won't give two hoots from a random bad review.

I've asked around, they may have over top up my eo out of concern that my 7yo car might be 'eating' eo. So benefit of doubt given here.

Moving on... That just wasn't my day, probably was a bit irate as the 2 issues bugging me wasn't fixed. Cheers!
Old 09-08-2017, 11:29 AM   #760
Supremacy Member

Is that a civic?

Civic ?
not civic, it's fiat bravo lol
Passer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 11:32 AM   #761
Supremacy Member

Then leather, 8cushion
ok,

i found some in sg, they say need one day. price around $300++
Passer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 12:44 PM   #762

ok,

i found some in sg, they say need one day. price around $300++

Call Gosford leather in JB to ask if they can do the roof lining for you and ask hpw long it takes, then you add your toll and time vs what it cost in sg and see if the savings is worth, from what i see sg might be somewhat cheaper (unless u add groceries savings and cheap food/ massage savings and a little staycation)
Old 09-08-2017, 05:10 PM   #763
Supremacy Member

Any bros here got lobang for body-kits?

Know there WAS one near Taman Sentosa there but think it gone le.
AL5509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 08:05 AM   #764

what car? not all makes and model got body kit in jb

Any bros here got lobang for body-kits?

Know there WAS one near Taman Sentosa there but think it gone le.
Old 10-08-2017, 08:08 AM   #765
Supremacy Member

what car? not all makes and model got body kit in jb
Wish.
Thanks
AL5509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.