Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lolol I always wonder why too but just live with it
Or maybe now when the car is going straight but you are not used to it ya.

Tell them to make it tilted to the right more to counter it, aka mis-alight it instead to match the road condition ya =P

ya just live with it for now. :(

synyster666

Reaction score
Spark plugs, air/aircon/oil filters are cheap.

Bring your own engine oil. It's expensive in my.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

Did my servicing at LCH bros yesterday. Was a good experience. Everything done was professional and within a short time cause all the mechanics were working on my car. Thanks to the bros who recommended this workshop. Planning to change my shocks and mounting with them next time!

yanbros

Master Member
Reaction score
ya went bk to them and the mech test drove the car again. checked tire pressure and insisted the alignment is ok. :(

told me its normal all cars when driving will pull left because roads are build tilted so that water will flow away from the surface when it rains. not sure if he has friends who are real civil engineers but I'm pretty sure thats not the real reason why certain only roads needs to be slightly tilted. lol...

Try on mce center lane see if will still pull to the left. I always use this to test my alignment. This road seems to be smoother perhaps newer and more balanced.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try on mce center lane see if will still pull to the left. I always use this to test my alignment. This road seems to be smoother perhaps newer and more balanced.

just did that earlier this afternoon... i asked my friend to drive my car from clementi to changi biz park while i sat next to him... he drove via aye mce ecp... traffic was not heavy n was drizzling... i tested him by asking him if my car was pulling right before we drove off...

throughout the drive, he kept telling me cannot be pulling right cos the car is slowly drifting to the left... :( and first thing he said was to do the alignment... i didn't tell him the alignment was already done. :(

n i thought i was paranoid about my car pulling left... lol...

funky05

Reaction score
just did that earlier this afternoon... i asked my friend to drive my car from clementi to changi biz park while i sat next to him... he drove via aye mce ecp... traffic was not heavy n was drizzling... i tested him by asking him if my car was pulling right before we drove off...

throughout the drive, he kept telling me cannot be pulling right cos the car is slowly drifting to the left... :( and first thing he said was to do the alignment... i didn't tell him the alignment was already done. :(

I think there's this famous guy in sg called Kenny who does alignment.. forgot his workshop name thou

yanbros

Master Member
Reaction score

If lch cannot fix it, go to Kenny alignment at Amk. He is one of the best if not the best alignment guy To go to. His shop only does alignment.

Green Lime

Reaction score
Hi my 08 Mercedes E230 engage reverse gear will jerk before moving off .. anyone know what could be the probs and whr can I diagnose or solve the prob in JB?

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
went to sheng auto last week to make my install accessories for my ride. They are quite professional and honest guys.

reached and told them what I wanted to do, they ask me wait 30 mins as they were busy.

- Change a pair of my headlight exterior and lightbulbs ( I bring my own)
- Change wiper ( Bring my own)
- Change rear light and cleaning (1 pair of signal lights from them)
-Change rear plate light (Bing my own)

for manhour only 65RM.

They do suggest some changes to my ride but I told them next time and they were okay.

quite abit out of the town, but 10mins from sutra mall.

guys anyway in jb can remove some light scratches near my skid area about 4cm in length.

heard got some car wash shop provide buffering to remove some scratches right?

Orangecolour

Reaction score
Any recommendation for accessories shop to do tinting, change gear knob, buy floor mat And do some interior vinyl wrapping?

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendation for accessories shop to do tinting, change gear knob, buy floor mat And do some interior vinyl wrapping?

Sheng Auto should be able to do tinting, change gear knob and floor mat.

Call Jackson @ +60167035250 to confirm before heading down.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think sheng is good. told a friend about sheng auto n he went there to do his tinting a few months ago. the folks there told him the best tint they had was from usa n he went ahead with it. he said it was not bad for the price. cant rem how much he said it was though.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.