Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I blur blur took the Motul 8100 paid $88 and no free gifts. :o Just change engine oil and move off. :o

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how come take muthu no free gift? :( not even a small pack of wet wipes? :(

Nothing. :o I was originally wanted shell. :o But I was impressed by their mechanics sales talk and I sccumb to Muthu oil. :o Overall service is average. :o

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cui. u tiok pyhsco. but is ok, that time 1st time me kena dunnoe wat ducatus. 88. also no gifts

Yeah. :o I tio gong tao. :o Then I opt for motul when originally plan for shell. :o Ended up nothing pay 88. :o I dun even see them change engine filter? :o I am thinking to sell Honda Fit away or extend COE be grab/uber driver. :o

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nothing. :o I was originally wanted shell. :o But I was impressed by their mechanics sales talk and I sccumb to Muthu oil. :o Overall service is average. :o

knn my autocorrect motul bcum muthu... :( ok la motul is not bad what... a few of my kakis also use motul for many years liao... no complains so far...

i tot may be they should at least give u a pack of wet wipes... so that u no need to rush to 711 to buy whenever u want u want to piak2 inside your car.... :(

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
knn my autocorrect motul bcum muthu... :( ok la motul is not bad what... a few of my kakis also use motul for many years liao... no complains so far...

i tot may be they should at least give u a pack of wet wipes... so that u no need to rush to 711 to buy whenever u want u want to piak2 inside your car.... :(

I have no gfs. :o You got any to introduce me? :o Big breast one. :o I am now considering to renew this car COE or buy new car or stop driving. :o

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have no gfs. :o You got any to introduce me? :o Big breast one. :o I am now considering to renew this car COE or buy new car or stop driving. :o

if u dont really need a car, then just scrap it when coe expires ba.

i think most busty girls usually dont care if u own or dun own a car... just pay rm189 can already... :(

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u dont really need a car, then just scrap it when coe expires ba.

i think most busty girls usually dont care if u own or dun own a car... just pay rm189 can already... :(

I was looking at Stepwagon, odyssey and freed. :o All too expensive. :o Now I just take MRT and bus. :o Only weekend driving. :o I do servicing because I am prepare to drive to Thailand. :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.