HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

Like Tree428Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2017, 11:12 PM   #991

Try LCH.

Else this is the workshop i usually send my ride to for servicing, electrical / mechanical repair/ replacement.

Boss is :Ah Chen @ +60127942588.
LTEN PRO
23,Jalan Permas 9/9 Bandar Permas Jaya, 81750 Masai, Johor.

If you know what spare parts needed, you can buy at below spare parts shop and get it fixed at LTEN PRO

Hup Heng Auto Parts.
No 9, Jalan Permas 4/4, Tmn Permas Jaya, 81750 Masai , Johor.

For your case, need to bring in your ride and let him test drive to see what is the problem. Usually, he will ask how long more to end COE then advise customer quick fix to "tong" till scrap car or change new ones.

Wont kena chopped!
thks for the recommendation...anyway any ideas toyota allion parts avaliable in JB ? don't think they have this model there ...
razo2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 07:07 AM   #992

thks for the recommendation...anyway any ideas toyota allion parts avaliable in JB ? don't think they have this model there ...
Allion share parts with altis I guess.. same as axio-altis.. else go OEM.. can always buy online and pay labour to fix
funky05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 08:16 AM   #993
Master Member

Yes LCH quite popular. Thanks.

As for We Care Auto Service - do you have a mobile contact ? I will need to show them photos etc. or any other place you know that does bmw idrive upgrades/installation
Francis @ +60167711669
myviowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2017, 06:42 PM   #994
High Supremacy Member

any tried lch for changing front wheel bearings and front control arm bush before? what was the damage? any fr to share?

tia.
koolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2017, 09:51 PM   #995
High Supremacy Member

any tried lch for changing front wheel bearings and front control arm bush before? what was the damage? any fr to share?

tia.
Bearings nope.
Front bushings I remember around RM300.

Just WhatsApp ah yuan and ask for pricing.

snipfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2017, 10:47 PM   #996
Master Member

tia.
I did rear wheel bearing when ah yuan was still at YS. He was the one who quoted me. I brought my own parts so only charge for labour. IT was reasonable. IIRC its around $30RM per wheel bearing. You can do your own calculations and determine if its reasonable. I doubt you'll be able to find such pricing in singapore.
Old 17-10-2017, 12:37 AM   #997
High Supremacy Member

Bearings nope.
Front bushings I remember around RM300.

Just WhatsApp ah yuan and ask for pricing.
ok thanks. wah very reasonable. will ask my dutch client to contact him directly. the wkshop near his residence quoted him rm1800 for parts n labor...
Old 17-10-2017, 12:42 AM   #998
High Supremacy Member

I did rear wheel bearing when ah yuan was still at YS. He was the one who quoted me. I brought my own parts so only charge for labour. IT was reasonable. IIRC its around $30RM per wheel bearing. You can do your own calculations and determine if its reasonable. I doubt you'll be able to find such pricing in singapore.
rm30 per side is very reasonable. btw is it better to change wheel bearings in a pair? is wheel alignment needed after replacing them?
Old 17-10-2017, 07:57 AM   #999
Master Member

rm30 per side is very reasonable. btw is it better to change wheel bearings in a pair? is wheel alignment needed after replacing them?
Some say just replace the one thats noisy but i had a friend who did that and several weeks later, the other side started making noise as well. Since the price is reasonable, just do it as a pair. Alignment is not required after wheel bearing change but if you have a bad alignment to start off with, might as well have it done there. Alignment should be done every 30,000km.
Old 17-10-2017, 10:38 AM   #1000
High Supremacy Member

Some say just replace the one thats noisy but i had a friend who did that and several weeks later, the other side started making noise as well. Since the price is reasonable, just do it as a pair. Alignment is not required after wheel bearing change but if you have a bad alignment to start off with, might as well have it done there. Alignment should be done every 30,000km.
o ok... the mech asked him to change both and then do alignment... may be they discovered both sides oso gone case... will let him know about this. thanks again.
Old 17-10-2017, 10:45 AM   #1001
Supremacy Member

Any place to recommend as I brush my right rear door with the pillar? Singapore charge me $350 for repair and paint.
luv_boa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2017, 11:17 AM   #1002
Master Member

My buddy owns a allion, so far no issues with spare parts when he do servicing/ repair at the shop.
myviowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2017, 06:05 PM   #1003
Master Member

Went to LCH today to do the following for my Honda Fit GE6
Engine Oil, HMMF and filter brought my own. Was done within an hour.

1. Change engine oil and filter
2. Change HMMF
3. Change driver side front headlamp bulb
4. Clean throttle body
5. Rotate tires

Total: RM$185

I didn't ask for breakdown as i felt it was already very reasonable.
slang and myviowner like this.
Old 17-10-2017, 06:56 PM   #1004

I just went to LCH to replace 1 bearing. They charged me rm60 just for the labour. How come yours is so cheap at rm30?
biting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2017, 07:52 PM   #1005
Master Member

I just went to LCH to replace 1 bearing. They charged me rm60 just for the labour. How come yours is so cheap at rm30?
Did you do any other things? Previously, I did at YS and also did quite a number of things.
yanbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.