Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

keithchan

Reaction score
If by Woodlands Hawk Tayar Pelangi easily accessible and quite fast.
Price unsure but should be approx 50rm?

Hi Bros, I would like to get just the tyre balancing done.

What is the price of it in JB and which shop allows do so without purchasing the tyres from them?

Many thanks!

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Balancing can do in sg. Around $20-30.

MY also around same price but in ringgit

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kia
stockist in sg
ATF: 38
Filther: 30
Total nett: $72.76nett

Labour: 30

Damage: $102.76

Question: stockist told me usually filther change together too. But I not too sure as gonna dereg in 6 months time. Mine is AT not cvt.

Carod89

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a rear lip in need to be sprayed.

Any workshop recommendation for spraying this lip?

Best is somewhere near woodlands checkpoint :)

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, the back camera lens usually i see people put at the back car plate, but my installer tell me better put inside the car, middle of the rear windshield :s11:

pls advise

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, the back camera lens usually i see people put at the back car plate, but my installer tell me better put inside the car, middle of the rear windshield :s11:

pls advise

reverse cam - usually above the license plate
rear cam - usually above the reverse cam, inside the car

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

pls advise

The one you saw at the car plate is a reverse camera.

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
reverse cam - usually above the license plate
rear cam - usually above the reverse cam, inside the car

The one you saw at the car plate is a reverse camera.

i see. cause doesn't have that reverse function, just to film behind. so my installer is right to install inside the car, top of rear windshield. but if behind fog up its a blur isn't it ? (despite can use the heater)(sorry if is a noob question)

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i see. cause doesn't have that reverse function, just to film behind. so my installer is right to install inside the car, top of rear windshield. but if behind fog up its a blur isn't it ? (despite can use the heater)(sorry if is a noob question)

ya i think logically it will be blur. u can either wipe away the condensation with a dry towel, or lower your ac temperature, or wind down ur windows a bit so that the temperature outside and inside is about the same, or switch on the condenser, or apply rainx... :(

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The crucial element of front+rear camera recording is to have a solid evidence during a car accident whereby the other party just couldn't play punk if it is his fault.

If your rear windscreen can easily fog up then u suggest you better change car.

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya i think logically it will be blur. u can either wipe away the condensation with a dry towel, or lower your ac temperature, or wind down ur windows a bit so that the temperature outside and inside is about the same, or switch on the condenser, or apply rainx... :(

oh yea, Rainx, bought it but haven use :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.