HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

Like Tree427Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-11-2017, 09:16 AM   #1111
Master Member

I am abit confused I tried reading up the threads does lch do repairs like replacement of car suspension ?
Mechanical repairs to parts replacements to EO service/change.... LCH can do.
myviowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 09:38 AM   #1112
High Supremacy Member

I am abit confused I tried reading up the threads does lch do repairs like replacement of car suspension ?
i believe they do. no harm checking with them before you make a trip there.
koolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 02:54 PM   #1113
Master Member

just done my car servicing incl wheel balancing alignment at hawk tyre ... their service is actually quite good. they wheels balancing and alignment check they actually did quite a detailed job.

my engine oil is leaking inside i did not let them do. They quoted me RM400 to fix that. Is that a reasonable amount? its a honda jazz car
Old 16-11-2017, 03:11 PM   #1114
Master Member

just done my car servicing incl wheel balancing alignment at hawk tyre ... their service is actually quite good. they wheels balancing and alignment check they actually did quite a detailed job.

my engine oil is leaking inside i did not let them do. They quoted me RM400 to fix that. Is that a reasonable amount? its a honda jazz car
You may want to call up LCH.
slang likes this.
Old 16-11-2017, 03:33 PM   #1115
Supremacy Member

which tyre did you get? kumho ps31?
toyota wish

195/65/r15
kumho kh27
Rxgn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 03:34 PM   #1116
Supremacy Member

sounds very reasonable. the xmm still working there? lol...
got one meimei working as cashier.. hmm 7/10?
Rxgn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 09:36 PM   #1117
Master Member

Engine oil leaking from which part of the engine? Top half or bottom half? Top is just the Valve cover gasket. Cheaper. Bottom may be the head gasket. Which will cost more.
Old 17-11-2017, 12:45 AM   #1118
Master Member

You may want to call up LCH.
Number and address? I might wanna do a clutch replacement.
hachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 02:04 PM   #1119
High Supremacy Member

got one meimei working as cashier.. hmm 7/10?
nice n short fr... rtf = no? lol
koolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 02:21 PM   #1120

I just went to lch and sheng auto . I must say I am very impressed with their honesty and professionalism . they don't show attitude and generally don't give Singaporeans a 2 tier pricing. highly recommended

myviowner likes this.
amelia80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 02:41 PM   #1121
Master Member

Number and address? I might wanna do a clutch replacement.
Go back a few pages in this thread.
Old 17-11-2017, 02:43 PM   #1122
Master Member

I just went to lch and sheng auto . I must say I am very impressed with their honesty and professionalism . they don't show attitude and generally don't give Singaporeans a 2 tier pricing. highly recommended
Best is Sheng opens almost everyday. Except for major public holiday in MY.
Old 17-11-2017, 03:45 PM   #1123

My 8 years old avante sometime having "tok tok" sound when traveling at slow speed, previously a WS told me either the whole lower control arm/brushing need replacement.

I am not sure what other issues or parts require, but Will LCH keep stocks for all those parts? eg brushing, front or back shock absorber etc?

And also, only appointment basis?

Last edited by kongjj; 17-11-2017 at 03:47 PM..
kongjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 04:06 PM   #1124
Master Member

My 8 years old avante sometime having "tok tok" sound when traveling at slow speed, previously a WS told me either the whole lower control arm/brushing need replacement.

I am not sure what other issues or parts require, but Will LCH keep stocks for all those parts? eg brushing, front or back shock absorber etc?

And also, only appointment basis?
Inform them that you're coming so that they can order parts else it's only gonna incur waiting time. LCH does knows how to do lower arm bush change, did mine with them.
BuGGi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 05:14 PM   #1125
Master Member

Inform them that you're coming so that they can order parts else it's only gonna incur waiting time. LCH does knows how to do lower arm bush change, did mine with them.
but problem is JB got this car model? I drove a honda fit ge6 JDM, over for them to check on some parts, third brake light and door seal and they say need to check with KL if have these parts and say will message me. I went in Oct and till date, no reply from them, so i take it as, no such part.

Best will be to check if they have this car model in JB and they have the part for it. If don't have, buy from local stockist and bring over. Or if you are not sure, get it done locally.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.