95D26R/L :RM380
105D31R/L : RM 440

Price before trade in old battery.

Warranty 1.5 years for passenger.

Hopes the above is useful.

Still cheaper than sg by about $20

funky05

Reaction score
Any diff between polish and wax ? I saw some shops in JB polish and wax together.. some has 2 layers and 3 layers.. products were autoglym and another one 99 something..

slang

Master Member
Reaction score
I am also looking for a good car polishing shop...preferably something less than SGD150 any chance? Those can really make your car sparkling shine

Z_Dash

Master Member
Reaction score
Any diff between polish and wax ? I saw some shops in JB polish and wax together.. some has 2 layers and 3 layers.. products were autoglym and another one 99 something..

Polishing remove surface blemishing and stains.

Waxing is adding a layer of shine and temporary protection........not quite useful without Sealant.

Wax itself prolly last a week or less........sealant can allow it to last 3 mths or less.

I know some washing shop can negotiate for full wash, polish, wax and sealant for rm150 for normal sedan car........i last done at the washing shop opposite murder incident shell station.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Polishing remove surface blemishing and stains.

Waxing is adding a layer of shine and temporary protection........not quite useful without Sealant.

Wax itself prolly last a week or less........sealant can allow it to last 3 mths or less.

I know some washing shop can negotiate for full wash, polish, wax and sealant for rm150 for normal sedan car........i last done at the washing shop opposite murder incident shell station.

is this one located in the row of shop houses facing shell? theres a korean restaurant on the same row?

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I decided to renew my other car fit.:o anyone can go with me to right workshop to do up?:o

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what do you need to do up? I'm planning to go up in late Jan, early Feb for servicing. Driving Fit as well.

I want renew my fit coe.:o not sure what need to be fix.:o need cheaper cost to make the renewal competitive.:o those want to buy my car also welcome.:o

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I decided to renew my other car fit.:o anyone can go with me to right workshop to do up?:o

For Honda rides can go to Jet.
20150308085102.jpg

20150308085114.jpg

repost namecard again

his dad is actually there, i ask him why dun wan to hire more hands, he say he rather do the work himself so he can maintain his quality of work.
the 1st time i met him, i actually came before he even open so he can start the work early.
do inform him before you went down
while waiting do try the stall that sell char kway teow behind his WS, there's also a fried chicken stall as well. you can request him to bring you to nearby the Store shopping centre, but there got limited stuff to see....
not only honda, other Japanese or korean brand car he can do as well.
Just make sure you bring the correct parts in.
but for continent car, he have some challenge in do, so best is not to engage him.
he himself say he also scare to touch european cars.
Else in Sg can go SKM, look for ah heng.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.