HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

Like Tree427Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-11-2017, 12:43 PM   #1171
Arch-Supremacy Member

What kind of mods you wanna do?

Accessories like lighting, audio, wiring can look for Sheng Auto Air-Cond & Accessories. I let them do my window visor, spoiler, samurai lip and strut bar as well. Fog lights will be next
tank you brudder

any particular person u always look for in Sheng Auto ?

meanwhile others have other recommendations do comment kamxia
~WindzStriker~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2017, 01:15 PM   #1172
Arch-Supremacy Member

tank you brudder

any particular person u always look for in Sheng Auto ?

meanwhile others have other recommendations do comment kamxia
The owners are 2 brothers.
Always there

snipfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2017, 01:35 PM   #1173
Arch-Supremacy Member

The owners are 2 brothers.
Always there
hokay
thanks

the 2 brothers names are ?

cause i search Sheng Auto in this thread, someone recommend look for Jackson, is Jackson one of the owner ?

Last edited by ~WindzStriker~; 23-11-2017 at 02:06 PM..
~WindzStriker~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2017, 01:54 PM   #1174

Got recommendation for ceramic coating?
maximusw0109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2017, 02:15 PM   #1175
Arch-Supremacy Member

hokay
thanks

the 2 brothers names are ?

cause i search Sheng Auto in this thread, someone recommend look for Jackson, is Jackson one of the owner ?
That someone is me.
Jackson is the elder brother

~WindzStriker~ likes this.
Old 23-11-2017, 02:16 PM   #1176
Arch-Supremacy Member

Got recommendation for ceramic coating?
Do in sg

Old 23-11-2017, 02:17 PM   #1177
High Supremacy Member

Wheel alignment problems can be the result of:
- Vehicle collisions
- Driving over a pothole
- Running into a curb
- Normal use over time
But if itís none of the above then I highly think that the car workshop you went to did not do a good job. I think that you should go back to the same one and tell them about it! They might even repair it for free if they know that it was their fault. After all, itís all part of a good after-sales service that can drive customers back.
ya went bk to them and the mech test drove the car again. checked tire pressure and insisted the alignment is ok.

told me its normal all cars when driving will pull left because roads are build tilted so that water will flow away from the surface when it rains. not sure if he has friends who are real civil engineers but I'm pretty sure thats not the real reason why certain only roads needs to be slightly tilted. lol...
koolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2017, 02:20 PM   #1178
Arch-Supremacy Member

ya went bk to them and the mech test drove the car again. checked tire pressure and insisted the alignment is ok.

told me its normal all cars when driving will pull left because roads are build tilted so that water will flow away from the surface when it rains. not sure if he has friends who are real civil engineers but I'm pretty sure thats not the real reason why certain only roads needs to be slightly tilted. lol...
You didn't look for ah yuan?

Old 23-11-2017, 03:02 PM   #1179
Supremacy Member

Lolol I always wonder why too but just live with it
Or maybe now when the car is going straight but you are not used to it ya.

Tell them to make it tilted to the right more to counter it, aka mis-alight it instead to match the road condition ya =P
AL5509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2017, 03:11 PM   #1180
Master Member

any good car polishing and shine service which is really shine? I tried those Bangla along road side who did car washing...not as shiny as I thought...
maybe got those not more than SGD150 ones to recommend?
Old 23-11-2017, 03:30 PM   #1181
High Supremacy Member

Lolol I always wonder why too but just live with it
Or maybe now when the car is going straight but you are not used to it ya.

Tell them to make it tilted to the right more to counter it, aka mis-alight it instead to match the road condition ya =P
ya just live with it for now.
Old 23-11-2017, 04:43 PM   #1182

Spark plugs, air/aircon/oil filters are cheap.

Bring your own engine oil. It's expensive in my.
Did my servicing at LCH bros yesterday. Was a good experience. Everything done was professional and within a short time cause all the mechanics were working on my car. Thanks to the bros who recommended this workshop. Planning to change my shocks and mounting with them next time!
synyster666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2017, 05:16 PM   #1183
Master Member

Try on mce center lane see if will still pull to the left. I always use this to test my alignment. This road seems to be smoother perhaps newer and more balanced.
yanbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2017, 05:35 PM   #1184
High Supremacy Member

Try on mce center lane see if will still pull to the left. I always use this to test my alignment. This road seems to be smoother perhaps newer and more balanced.
just did that earlier this afternoon... i asked my friend to drive my car from clementi to changi biz park while i sat next to him... he drove via aye mce ecp... traffic was not heavy n was drizzling... i tested him by asking him if my car was pulling right before we drove off...

throughout the drive, he kept telling me cannot be pulling right cos the car is slowly drifting to the left... and first thing he said was to do the alignment... i didn't tell him the alignment was already done.

n i thought i was paranoid about my car pulling left... lol...
Old 23-11-2017, 05:45 PM   #1185

just did that earlier this afternoon... i asked my friend to drive my car from clementi to changi biz park while i sat next to him... he drove via aye mce ecp... traffic was not heavy n was drizzling... i tested him by asking him if my car was pulling right before we drove off...

throughout the drive, he kept telling me cannot be pulling right cos the car is slowly drifting to the left... and first thing he said was to do the alignment... i didn't tell him the alignment was already done.

n i thought i was paranoid about my car pulling left... lol...

I think there's this famous guy in sg called Kenny who does alignment.. forgot his workshop name thou
funky05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.