Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
possible to guide me on how to find this part in taobao? 4F2837015

I try searching but dont have

Need exact wording for it, part number is for cross checking when you found the seller.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

BuGGi3

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha. This Jackson wondering why suddenly like alot Singapore car go. Then i tell him i found from hardwarezone forum. Hahaha. Anyway, i think only thing i can find fault is i feel ah yuan should do more basic check instead of you ask him check what then he check. But the labour rate i pay today really no horse run.

:s13: i told him that we have been referring ppl from here (in chinese it's 论坛 aka forum) to go over.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear All,

May I check anyone had installed the Keyless Entry System from Sheng Auto? The price that been quoted is RM980 with installation. Initially, I thought is Scuta Keyless Entry System (USA Products) as the pictures of the installation show Scuta. But when check with Sheng Auto, the pricing is for China type. I abit worry on the China goods.

Appreciate any user can share their experience. Thanks

Mostly stuffs from China nowadays.... Look around.... Reputable brands setup plants in China.

You sure wana install KES?:eek:

BuGGi3

Master Member
Reaction score
Dear All,

May I check anyone had installed the Keyless Entry System from Sheng Auto? The price that been quoted is RM980 with installation. Initially, I thought is Scuta Keyless Entry System (USA Products) as the pictures of the installation show Scuta. But when check with Sheng Auto, the pricing is for China type. I abit worry on the China goods.

Appreciate any user can share their experience. Thanks

Use the key lah... now it seems safer in Msia without keyless system.

Or change your key to flip key to make it fancier loh :D

BuGGi3

Master Member
Reaction score
if fuel filter clog too much then it may cause lean air/fuel into you engine and potentially cause expensive engine damage. it's always good to practice good preventive maintenance.

i had a random misfire and engine knocking problem at only 60k milage. change fuel injector, fuel pressure regulator and fuel pump. end up its just dirty fuel filter. i only pump sg shell 98

Thanks for the advice. I will schedule the change soon - 150k mileage liao :s13:

xiaozhi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need exact wording for it, part number is for cross checking when you found the seller.

I think is call central lock? Or door lock actuator? But i don't know how to translate to Chinese

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Audi A6. Mine is C6 version. Left 10 month to go. So just OEM n hope can last till scrap

So I will take it as A6, 2007 year.
http://m.tb.cn/h.WG04WKr

Use these keywords
奥迪 门锁 A6

【奥迪车门锁块A6L C6 B7 A4 车门中控锁 车门锁机构闭锁器】http://m.tb.cn/h.WG04WKr 点击链接,再选择浏览器打开;或复制这条信息¥gr570niDKvZ¥后打开*********手淘*********

Last edited:

xiaozhi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So I will take it as A6, 2007 year.
http://m.tb.cn/h.WG04WKr

Use these keywords
奥迪 门锁 A6

【奥迪车门锁块A6L C6 B7 A4 车门中控锁 车门锁机构闭锁器】http://m.tb.cn/h.WG04WKr 点击链接,再选择浏览器打开;或复制这条信息¥gr570niDKvZ¥后打开*********手淘*********

You really power. But what is A6L? Only for China market? I try see a few but all part number is 4f1 instead of 4f2 which show in their pictures.

I'm trying to look for this part number 4f2 837 015 but sadly all seller in Taobao don't list part number in their advertisement

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You really power. But what is A6L? Only for China market? I try see a few but all part number is 4f1 instead of 4f2 which show in their pictures.

I'm trying to look for this part number 4f2 837 015 but sadly all seller in Taobao don't list part number in their advertisement

Once you find the part, you need to chat with the seller. Now due to CNY most already holiday mood.

1&2 might be the difference between normal and long wheel base.

I just msg the seller. Same part.
This seller is a stockist in Shanghai
【奥迪新款 A3 A6L Q7 途锐门锁块原厂中控锁 车门控制模块原装正品】http://m.tb.cn/h.WGb0hFe

KcUCOjml.png

Last edited:

camotorpedo

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Can recommend me a place to do wheel alignment and tyre rotation + balancing in JB?
Saw some recommendations on Hawk Tayar, is there a specific branch or mechanic you prefer? THanks

HellHunter

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Can recommend me a place to do wheel alignment and tyre rotation + balancing in JB?
Saw some recommendations on Hawk Tayar, is there a specific branch or mechanic you prefer? THanks

You could check this place out too-

Sun Hup Tyre Sdn Bhd
Address: 13E, Jalan Tun Abdul Razak (Susur 4), Larkin, Johor Bahru, 80200, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Phone: +60 7-223 5188

My friend did some work with them and they seem professional with decent/honest service.

Oh, forgot to add, these guys are solid also, personally went to them a number of times and very pleased with them-
LCH Brothers Batteries & Tires
2, Jalan Perkasa 3, Taman Ungku Tun Aminah, 81300 Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
Phone: +60 7-562 6639

Last edited:

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Once you find the part, you need to chat with the seller. Now due to CNY most already holiday mood.

1&2 might be the difference between normal and long wheel base.

I just msg the seller. Same part.
This seller is a stockist in Shanghai
【奥迪新款 A3 A6L Q7 途锐门锁块原厂中控锁 车门控制模块原装正品】http://m.tb.cn/h.WGb0hFe

KcUCOjml.png

@xiaozhi89 i think u should buy @snipfer a tiger! :( if he doesnt drink, a nice hdly would be great too... :(

xiaozhi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Beer no need lah, just some birdnest for me to brush teeth can Liao LOL

Haha. Can. 7-11 can buy you 3 bottle 10 bucks. Haha

Anyway. Just curious why get from stockist always the box look so cui

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@xiaozhi89 i think u should buy @snipfer a tiger! :( if he doesnt drink, a nice hdly would be great too... :(

Thanks if he really buy the birdnest we share share LOL

JMXC2011

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for the advice. After read up the article on KES issues from Straits Time. I stick back to traditional methods - Cranking of engine. Will forego the convenient of opening door and starting engine without taking out the key.

Also, may I check where can I convert the traditional remote key to those flip remote key in JB or SG?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.