Reliable Private Driving Instructor?

sp1k3y

Reaction score
im looking for a good pdi for class 3 at eunos or ubi area. any recommendation? many thanks in advance!

restrilla

Reaction score
hi guys! I feel it'll be easier for all of us to pick out the blacksheeps of PDI by giving our reviews on this site: pdireviews.com/reviews/reviews-of-private-driving-instructors/

What do y'all think? btw, i have nothing to do with that site, im just on the lookout for a PDI @ BBDC, pls intro! :s13:

popiah123

Reaction score
Hi guys, are there any good pdi for class 3 at clementi/west coast area to recommend? It'll be good if the instructor is friendly and knowledgeable! Thanks :)

pink_angel6980

Reaction score
Hi All

I passed my test on tuesday!! damn happy.
Strongly recommend my private instructor, i managed to pass one time under him.

Intially im under a manual instructor (his name is mentioned in this forum), he is kinda fierce. always 'suan' me when im driving, too stress to handle so gave up when im at the 9th lesson.

Switched to my curent one, he teaches Auto @ wdlands ssdc. Very nice person, most of the time im his last student of the day, he will let me drive back to my hse in yishun. NEVER scold me once or suan me. He is very encouraging, always joke in the car and telling me abt buddhism.

Total i took abt 30 lessons under him, actually is ard 20plus only. the first 5,6 lesson i got lazy, so just go twice a mth. lol. not counted ba. until june when i book my test date den i chiong all the way one wk 3 lesson.

Alot of pple passed one time under him, he show me all the sms which his students send him after they passed.

Sory for the long post. Do PM me if anyone need his contact =)

LachesisxD

Reaction score
Hi to all bros and sis out there, does anyone know where to find above mentioned that charges reasonable rates and provides fetch and send service?

Nowadays realised that most private driving instructor not very reliable, friendly and gives sub-standard teachings :sad:

Any help greatly appreciated.

hey there , you can check out Private Driving Instructors Singapore | Private Driving School Singapore | PrivateDrivingInstructors.com , most of my friends who pass at BBDC went through them.

9N1Y9N1Y

Reaction score
recommendations for cdc auto pdi please

Currently with this popular Mr Ng but I always couldnt fix advance slot really slowing down my learning

If one can do pick up at hougang better still any suggestions ?

RandomGuy

Master Member
Reaction score
Any one heard of Vernon Goh , he teaches Auto , how is his lesson?
His lesson cost quite high , 33$/hourly 8am to 5pm , then 36$/hourly for other time...

Also, any good Private Auto Instructors , for BBDC , West side based.

is this web any good, looks attractive , but donno good or not.
http://www.privatedrivinginstructors.com/

Last edited:

funky_x86

Reaction score
Any one heard of Vernon Goh , he teaches Auto , how is his lesson?
His lesson cost quite high , 33$/hourly 8am to 5pm , then 36$/hourly for other time...

Also, any good Private Auto Instructors , for BBDC , West side based.

is this web any good, looks attractive , but donno good or not.
Private Driving Instructors Singapore | Private Driving School Singapore | PrivateDrivingInstructors.com

I've not heard of Mr Goh. My instructor (Mr Ong) teaches Auto at BBDC too. charges $30/hr for peak

thinkhardhard

Reaction score
Read through some 60 pages, realized most recommended pdi are for manual.

Would appreciate auto pdi recommendations please, either CDC or BBDC. Thanks! :s12:

thinkhardhard

Reaction score
Read through some 60 pages, realized most recommended pdi are for manual.

Would appreciate auto pdi recommendations please, either CDC or BBDC. Thanks! :s12:

Gathered a few pdi names but not very sure...
Seow Eng Wah - he teaches auto or manual? where?
Siew - auto or manual? where?
Mr Tan 96266281 - cdc auto - anyone trained under him?
Mr Ong - I think he has a pool of drivers under him. Teaches in ubi area, auto. Anyone has his contact?

Any other good auto pdi in ubi area to recommend?

Thanks in advance!

PandaNom

Reaction score
Hey just asking, can change from school to private or not ar? Already pass btt and ftt and went for a few lessons alr. Really hate school cause instructor every lesson also change. Every time before lesson damn scared kena those keep scolding one. I cannot learn properly when instructor keep scolding one. Cause of this, totally hate learning to drive and want to give up ): thinking of changing to private so instructor always same, and hopefully can get a damn patient pdi ): any bros can help me out? Im at CDC btw.

solofire

Reaction score
Hi any good private instructor for tampines

have pick and sent service?

patient and friendly (when get scolded the more i dunno wat to do)

Class 3

Pm me number ;)

Ty in ADV

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.