Reliable Private Driving Instructor?

FireHobbit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
me also from west.. how is mdm goh teaching so far? any review or sharing of experiences?

many thanks... :s12:

flamerobo

Reaction score
hey anyone know the rough timeframe, like if i register on my bday, whats the fastest i can take the theory tests then whats the minimum lessons before i can take the actual practical test?

ed_styler83

Reaction score
hey anyone know the rough timeframe, like if i register on my bday, whats the fastest i can take the theory tests then whats the minimum lessons before i can take the actual practical test?

As for theory tests, u got to check out the schedule on the driving centre after u registered as a student.

As for minimum lessons...if u toking abt School driving centre, i'm nt very sure.
As for private driving lessons, if u super zhai u can learn everything in 1 lesson..hahaha..but normally 10 lessons will do if u able to pick up fast...

seowbin

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone got lobang for instructor in east area? cdc, i stay bedok..

best got offer pickup and dropoff at the same place after lesson :p
willing to pay extra $ for that :D

fauziah29

Reaction score
Query...

well, if ur learning in the west, can try out this female instructor. Quite good and gives good pointers. Mdm Goh, 94507972

Dis Mdm Goh, wats her full name ah? Im counter checking thru the TP list.. too :D

She do 3A auto lessons too?

Spock

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a good instructor to recommend at east area. Normally pickup at tampines area, but maybe able to negotiate pickup at other areas. PM me for details.

ed_styler83

Reaction score
I got one pte instructor...His test centre is CDC...

He offers pick up from North, East and i tink oso West...
After you learn the basics, you will drive from your house downstairs to CDC..then from CDC back to your house downstairs...=)

For contacts,pls pm me...=)

absoluthal

Reaction score
hi,
i would like to know whether $45 for 90 mins of auto driving lesson is a good price??
wats the market price like??

and also , if i apply for my PDL tomorrow...
can i get it on the same day and start my driving lesson on the same day itself??

thanks a lot in advance...

alzw87

Master Member
Reaction score
hi,
i would like to know whether $45 for 90 mins of auto driving lesson is a good price??
wats the market price like??

and also , if i apply for my PDL tomorrow...
can i get it on the same day and start my driving lesson on the same day itself??

thanks a lot in advance...

yup you can request for that particular day's date to the CSO.

when i took my class 3a, i was charged at 39 for 1 and a half hr (normal hours)

but for my class 3, it was only 36. i urge you to take class 3. i've both class 3a & class 3 and i regretted going for class 3a, thus i went for class3 thereafter. consider properly first. ;)

absoluthal

Reaction score
yup you can request for that particular day's date to the CSO.

when i took my class 3a, i was charged at 39 for 1 and a half hr (normal hours)

but for my class 3, it was only 36. i urge you to take class 3. i've both class 3a & class 3 and i regretted going for class 3a, thus i went for class3 thereafter. consider properly first. ;)

hi bro....
can pm me the contact no of ur instructor....
the class 3a one...
thanks........
:)

simpstle

Reaction score
Are these instructors good?

Hello everyone,

I've just registered for by BTT. Thinking of engaging a pte instructor but would like to seek your advice on if these instructors like Peck CH and Sim YC are good :s11: ..
Or any recommendation for me? I'm living around bukit merah area.

Thank you!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.