Reliable Private Driving Instructor?

Elesiscin

Reaction score
Posting review for Mr Frankie Yue.

3A, Toyota Axio
Pickup at Ubi CDC (Can arrange for Tai Seng / Ubi MRT pick up)

Chose him mainly because of the review I saw while trawling through the many pages in this thread, and that he also has quite a high pass rate / student numbers as well.

Can confirm that he is indeed a top notch instructor. Took approximately ~10 lessons from him (did have some prior driving lessons with school) and passed TP on the first try some time back.

He is patient, and will point out mistakes every single time you make them. Gives very good tips for driving in circuit and on the road, can fully recommend him. Speaks good English, but does not engage much in small talk. I'm by nature not a chatty person, so this suited me really well. Does not scold you / chide you even if you don't do well, but instead he will remind or nag you.

He is professional as well, and is always there on time. Does not take frequent toilet breaks while driving as well. Even if he does need to answer nature's call, he'll do it quickly.

Only downside is that he appears to have a lot of students, and therefore scheduling can be a bit difficult especially for working adults. (Was running 1 lesson at week for some time).

Feel free to PM me should you want his contact, can 100% recommend him.
hI, able to provide contact number of Mr Frankie Yue? Thank you

skuma289

Reaction score
If y’all are interested in 3A CDC, PM me for contact.

No pickups thou, because uncle believes it’s a waste of time. Unless u take his last slot for the day or the slot before lunch or something along this line, he will drop u at the MRT station.

As long as you display traits of a willing learner, ask questions, he will definitely answer you. Just don’t expect him to be very nice and not fierce if you do stupid things.

He teaches u to pass hahaha!
And he teaches the school teachers last time so he knows all the points to look out for~
I’m about 8 lessons in and going for circuit practice already. Had 1 parking lesson and I can park better than school students while at the circuit lol.

Definitely recommend 9.5/10
0.5 is because I have to pay haha!
Hello! thank you for this! could you share his contact as well pls?

Cucumberr

Reaction score
Hi!
Posting review for Mr Frankie Yue.

3A, Toyota Axio
Pickup at Ubi CDC (Can arrange for Tai Seng / Ubi MRT pick up)

Chose him mainly because of the review I saw while trawling through the many pages in this thread, and that he also has quite a high pass rate / student numbers as well.

Can confirm that he is indeed a top notch instructor. Took approximately ~10 lessons from him (did have some prior driving lessons with school) and passed TP on the first try some time back.

He is patient, and will point out mistakes every single time you make them. Gives very good tips for driving in circuit and on the road, can fully recommend him. Speaks good English, but does not engage much in small talk. I'm by nature not a chatty person, so this suited me really well. Does not scold you / chide you even if you don't do well, but instead he will remind or nag you.

He is professional as well, and is always there on time. Does not take frequent toilet breaks while driving as well. Even if he does need to answer nature's call, he'll do it quickly.

Only downside is that he appears to have a lot of students, and therefore scheduling can be a bit difficult especially for working adults. (Was running 1 lesson at week for some time).

Feel free to PM me should you want his contact, can 100% recommend him.
Hi! Can you share with me Mr Frankie Yue's contact number please. Thank you so much!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.