HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Suzuki Every Users!

Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-05-2017, 12:57 PM   #31
Supremacy Member

The non turbo version is severely under power.. very bad FC due to under power. Ppl get impatient with u cos u drive too slow and if u want to drive fast, drinks petrol like free like that. Pick up speed and power will piss u off .. imho, don't buy 660cc vans.
power feels pretty good to me. can feel the power coming in on 2 - 3rd gear. i have never encountered impatient drivers as the pick up on the Every is fast. I'm driving the facelift 660cc every with no turbo.

FC is quite ok, can hit 500km on a full tank.

@xXxJavierxXx , not that i notice. i've done non stop driving for 1hr and the seat doesn't feel hot / uncomfortable.
geekroute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2017, 04:30 PM   #32

Any rough gauge on how much the commercial vehicle insurance is?
shengster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2017, 02:53 AM   #33

I paid 1.6k+ for my insurance with ntuc for the new Every Join Turbo on Friday.
sszone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2017, 02:55 AM   #34

Tried the normal auto n the turbo one...the pickup is super fast on the Join Turbo.
Old 22-05-2017, 01:55 AM   #35

what is the price difference from turbo and non turbo huh?

bros any good place to recommend to buy this every?

i wonder if the coe will go down lower for the commercial vehicle..hmmmm
amelia80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2017, 01:58 AM   #36

Depends on the bidding package. I don't think coe gonna go any lower cos been shopping around n monitoring the packages offered by PI dealers n ADs. That's why I went in for a 1 bid guaranteed. Most car dealers have sold their existing stock so even if u want to buy now, van will only arrive like 3 months later.

Anyway, the so called "Low prices" are bcos dealers are playing tricks with coe package, bid Low of cos price cheap but end up can never get the coe.

Can pass u the contact of the salesman for my van if u want, honest chap. Kena tekan by me to chop chop settle the bank loan just in time for coe bidding....haha
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 24-05-2017, 10:45 PM   #37

Depends on the bidding package. I don't think coe gonna go any lower cos been shopping around n monitoring the packages offered by PI dealers n ADs. That's why I went in for a 1 bid guaranteed. Most car dealers have sold their existing stock so even if u want to buy now, van will only arrive like 3 months later.

Anyway, the so called "Low prices" are bcos dealers are playing tricks with coe package, bid Low of cos price cheap but end up can never get the coe.

Can pass u the contact of the salesman for my van if u want, honest chap. Kena tekan by me to chop chop settle the bank loan just in time for coe bidding....haha
boss...i pmed u already for the contact. how much did u pay for it? did u buy the turbo
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 25-05-2017, 01:50 AM   #38

The dealer that I bought from had 2 coe packages.
$51888 6 bids guaranteed, 20k coe rebate and the $53888 1 bid guaranteed, 22k coe rebate. I took the $53888 and got myself the 26k coe. It's for the Join Turbo model.

I had another dealer offering me 48800 for a normal every auto, bid at 22k rebate at 18k, 3 bids non-guaranteed.

Turbo more worth it as u get more power (but I think fc not so good, so monitoring my fc). A smarter speedo, better seats. Folding mirrors. Alarm etc. radio is oem but the darn thing only can tune up to 95fm max. Dealer gave me 5 yrs warranty but no free servicing compared to most 3 yrs warranty + 3 free servicing
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 25-05-2017, 01:53 AM   #39

I think the prices will go up following the last bid I got (26k) and today's coe 30k. Everybody chiong for commercial so hard for it to drop. That's why I die die chiong for may 1st coe bidding....lol
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 25-05-2017, 08:18 AM   #40

I think the prices will go up following the last bid I got (26k) and today's coe 30k. Everybody chiong for commercial so hard for it to drop. That's why I die die chiong for may 1st coe bidding....lol

may i know the contact of your dealer? i tried pm u but no reply
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 25-05-2017, 09:44 AM   #41

Hi Amelia,

So sorry abt it. Am trying to figure out how to use this forum thingy to read PM. and now it tells me I need 3 more posts to clock 10 posts in order to reply PM....haha
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 25-05-2017, 09:45 AM   #42

I love my Suzuki Every Turbo
Post #9
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 25-05-2017, 09:45 AM   #43

Yay post #10
Now can reply your PM....lol
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 25-05-2017, 12:40 PM   #44
Banned

Exclamation CAR JUMP STARTER

Anyone try this before? CarJump Starter? Saw some discount

Going KL trip thinking get this but not sure will work not. Can someone help ?

http://www.lazada.sg/anker-10000mah-...X&ff=1&sc=EcsM
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Artemis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2017, 12:57 PM   #45

Can work but best to check where is your car positive n negative terminal cos these type of jumpstart pack their wire very short
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.