HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Suzuki Swift 1.0 Turbo drivers come come!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-12-2019, 03:01 PM   #31
Master Member

Actually donít need 1 , just floor the car will do , a lot of ppl mod here and there , but doesnít floor the car . Donít know mob for what
So that you don't need to WOT to go fast.
superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2019, 03:25 PM   #32
Arch-Supremacy Member

Fc like such very good le , anything better just get an ev

Think ts looking to improve fc. Don't think can improve much. Unless you change your driving route to avoid traffic jams, traffic lights. Then drive at night, turn off air-con. Tape up all the gaps on the body panels. Probably well help like that. Most ppl mod car to improve handling or power.
veryhonestguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2019, 08:29 PM   #33

Think ts looking to improve fc. Don't think can improve much. Unless you change your driving route to avoid traffic jams, traffic lights. Then drive at night, turn off air-con. Tape up all the gaps on the body panels. Probably well help like that. Most ppl mod car to improve handling or power.
Haha. Actually i am just curious if it is my driving style or what i can only manage to get 13-14km/l. Just wanna hear from other swift drivers if they are getting more. Heh
hoho85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2020, 11:50 PM   #34
High Supremacy Member

New gen Swift drivers, how is the fuel consumption for you so far? The driving experience has been awesome to feel the power from a small 1.0engine, however I am getting 14/l at max now, and is slightly underwhelmed cos i was expecting a small engine car to go to close to 16/l.

Also I think this model is not very common on the road since release in SG. Good to come together and share some ideas like mods or experiences etc too
Look to install a oil catch can as Swift is a direct injection engine.

http://suzukiswiftsport.com.sg/cusco-oil-catch-tank/
kebinu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2020, 05:14 AM   #35

Haha. Actually i am just curious if it is my driving style or what i can only manage to get 13-14km/l. Just wanna hear from other swift drivers if they are getting more. Heh
It's been almost a year driving the swift now. How's the fuel consumption and any issues w the car /turbo so far?

Also like to hear any reviews or comments from other drivers driving the 1L turbo swift.
hilove is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.