HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Suzuki Swift 1.0 Turbo drivers come come!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-12-2019, 01:43 PM   #1

Suzuki Swift 1.0 Turbo drivers come come!

New gen Swift drivers, how is the fuel consumption for you so far? The driving experience has been awesome to feel the power from a small 1.0engine, however I am getting 14/l at max now, and is slightly underwhelmed cos i was expecting a small engine car to go to close to 16/l.

Also I think this model is not very common on the road since release in SG. Good to come together and share some ideas like mods or experiences etc too
hoho85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2019, 09:26 PM   #2

turbo leh? did you feel the awesome engine power? doh it also come with a price??

New gen Swift drivers, how is the fuel consumption for you so far? The driving experience has been awesome to feel the power from a small 1.0engine, however I am getting 14/l at max now, and is slightly underwhelmed cos i was expecting a small engine car to go to close to 16/l.

Also I think this model is not very common on the road since release in SG. Good to come together and share some ideas like mods or experiences etc too
bh10101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2019, 10:35 PM   #3

1L engine with turbo.... Pray for it to sustain.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using GAGT
kingsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2019, 10:39 PM   #4
Arch-Supremacy Member

1L with turbo..14km/l ok liao..
Aaron_soh80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2019, 10:59 PM   #5
Supremacy Member

Got add piggy back to tune it 130bhp...when Coe drop to 10k I will consider this... Now playing with my gen 1 sss...
hachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2019, 12:50 AM   #6

Yeah i hope so too. Read alot about other comments regarding this too, hope it doesn't burnout in small SG. The car being run in TW so far people say no issues for 2 years already. Lol. Let's see
Old 15-12-2019, 12:52 AM   #7

turbo leh? did you feel the awesome engine power? doh it also come with a price??
Not say awesome, but it is kinda awesome for a 1.0l. many passengers thought it is a 1.4l at least cos it can pickup and climb quite fast
Old 15-12-2019, 12:56 AM   #8

Having problems looking for accessories or mods for this model in SG. Anyone who got lobang or ideas to mod in SG to recommend would appreciate it greatly.

Currently looking for front grille tho.
Old 15-12-2019, 09:09 AM   #9
Master Member

Pray for?
659cc turbo 3 cylinder also existed for over a decade
If you say non turbo easily over 3 decades
stylechap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2019, 09:55 AM   #10

2km/l makes any difference? Tiagong park in carpark can get 100km/l.

Buy car just enjoy, why hiam over the few km/l?
Justahelpdesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2019, 12:39 PM   #11

this one still not too bad, at least the car is a very basic car, i've encountered before people who drive conti niao FC, carpark hourly rates etc .....

OR red plates on conti SUVs .
iduncheckmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2019, 08:55 PM   #12
Master Member

Prob a phase or juz interest. My first car I oso compare fuel types, driving styles, tyres size etc. Many cars after dun bother liao.
mel1888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2019, 12:06 AM   #13

Prob a phase or juz interest. My first car I oso compare fuel types, driving styles, tyres size etc. Many cars after dun bother liao.
Yeah i guess you are right. It's like a phase to be anal about consumption to get a cheap thrill.

But seems like no other new swift drivers here?
Old 16-12-2019, 12:15 AM   #14
Supremacy Member

Pray for?
659cc turbo 3 cylinder also existed for over a decade
If you say non turbo easily over 3 decades
Some poeple just struck for past 20 years.. I still hear people saying TC need to cool down 5 mins in the car park before you can off the engine... Hahhahaha
You think rx7....

The best cc for small TC engine per cyckinder is 0.3 or 0.5 cc... Best power and efficiency.. So you see lots of 3 cylinders...
Of course inherent issues like variations during idling and high rpm harshness can be resolved by pairing transmission and engining inside the engine...

Last edited by hachi; 16-12-2019 at 12:17 AM..
Old 16-12-2019, 12:20 AM   #15
Supremacy Member

Agreed... Alot people buy car never rev above 3k rpm.. I got people asking me you loot the engine? I was like hm... I never go beyond redline called loot? They all scared engine spoil.. Hahhaha I see...

My previous motorcycle also whxked till 16500rpm also never fail on me...
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.