Things you need to know about car insurance

Kelisxu

Reaction score
hi renewing a coe car soon, currently with msig which offer me $460~ for renewal ... any current promtion from other insurer going on? need to purchase before march.

Hihi, I can offer you free quotations from NTUC and tokio marine. No obligations. Feel free to contact me at 88180007 :)

Last edited:

nomoreliaola

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hihi, I can offer you free quotations from NTUC and tokio marine. No obligations. Feel free to contact me at 90091183 :)

whats the difference btw u offering me and i go to their website and seee? same no?

Sukoo

Reaction score
Hi, if a father's car is those more than 10yrs liao. Renewed COE.

1. So this car can only take up 3rd party insurance.
2. Can the father allow his son, a probation driver to drive the car? Does 3rd party insurance cover?

nomoreliaola

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, if a father's car is those more than 10yrs liao. Renewed COE.

1. So this car can only take up 3rd party insurance.
2. Can the father allow his son, a probation driver to drive the car? Does 3rd party insurance cover?

1. some/most insurer allows comprehensive for > 10 yrs.
2. regardless of comprehensive or 3rd party, need to see if policy cover only driver, named driver, or any driver ..

lasnoblur

Master Member
Reaction score
I am looking for car insurance. Any good recommendation?

depends on budget and type of cover u want.

best to do some comparisons. do not just renew.
FWD charging me 40% more this year for renewal. Decided to go for other insurer.

Kelisxu

Reaction score
whats the difference btw u offering me and i go to their website and seee? same no?

Different cos we got additional promo code for customer. Can save another 15-25% on top of your ncd discount! Free quotes, no obligations!

rbth x 0408

Reaction score
hi
my wife just got into an accident with my car
she claimed under my insurance as unnamed driver
will this affect my ncd?

StressedLoner

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I get into a car accident (my car kena bang by another car from behind aka victim) do I get compensated for the A&E and other costs like transport etc?

boredboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
If u need any car quotation. Quotation from more than 10 insurers getting you the best deal.

shiyau

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a Malaysian PR and have been driving since 2008.
I have just converted my driving license last month and planning to get a car.

For insurance company, they will regard my driving experience as since 2008 or after converting to SG driving license?

Thanks

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any insurance companies that cover Malaysia incidents and Grabhitch?

Last edited:

CaptainTeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if I get into a car accident (my car kena bang by another car from behind aka victim) do I get compensated for the A&E and other costs like transport etc?

Yes. U need to employ a lawyer to claim under injury. This kind of case is sure win. Lots of lawyers are waiting to accept Yr case

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.