Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the pros don't chase surge. they know based on experience when and where is likely to surge and will be in that area already to catch it in time.

noobies see surge then chiong over, surge drop liao lo...

No need pro lah, drive a while aga aga know liao

yeowboon

Reaction score
Go to the first screen, there's a 0/XX, click on it, then 'view details'?

I totally don't have this, confirmed

call/email uber or go down to their office and check with them ba.. they probably didn't register u correctly in their system

Called uber ytd, the CSO tell me they studying my driving pattern, say by this friday i should be able to see my incentive (E.g cash king, boost), what ******** is this?

Elnin0

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Taxi stand cannot take and alight passenger? Near bus stop? Then where?

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Called uber ytd, the CSO tell me they studying my driving pattern, say by this friday i should be able to see my incentive (E.g cash king, boost), what ******** is this?
You ish new driver?

Tiagong new driver 1st week no incentives one?

belgeran

Reaction score

this... u need settle with them liaos.. since from the call it is clear that they acknowledge that u don't see the incentives

belgeran

Reaction score
Taxi stand cannot take and alight passenger? Near bus stop? Then where?

taxi stand which says taxi only, u cannot go in.. if it has 2 lanes, u can use the bypass lane, but not the taxi one, as long as it doesn't say taxi only..

near bus stop, only if it is not within the bus lane operating hours bah..

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro, pm u already.

pls note I am on both platform which I will be able to take u through. no need wat referral fees such. cheers!
Hi all. I'm planning to start driving for Uber soon (the earlier the better actually). Any kind soul willing to be my referral and also teach me some of the basics to get me started? There's the referral bonus I think and we'll split them of course! Drop me a pm and I'll get back to you asap. Thank you!!!

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who driving night tonite? Can meetup la Kopi...
Sian...strategize miscue tonite ....6 to now $60 nia

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm intending to rent a car at $350/week to drive for grab/uber.
Can I check u all register the account first then proceed to rent the car or rent the car first then settle the accounts? My plan is once I got the car I will start driving for uber/grab immediately so as not to waste time and money.

And also u all use 2 phones to simultaneously open both uber and grab app?

Lastly, got any referral for uber and grab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.