Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystix

Reaction score
Hi guys,

new grab relief driver here.
Also new driver too. (had my licence years ago but never drive).

I'm quite sianz right now.
Just now i pick up a couple from zouk (the new one), then the cars were lining up to get in to the drop off point.
And someone was directing traffic. I didn't know that it was TP at first. I was moving very slowing towards it and then the couple appeared. They kept following my car before it reach.
I think because I was kancheong i let them board my car. Then the guy (think) stopped my car and copied my licence plate i think and said here cannot drop off.
So now that means what? He never ask me for driver licence and then allow me to go.
Sorry i new to driving so not very sure the system.

Does that mean i've kenna fine and demerit points? If so how much.

Last edited:

jury_pack

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just now i pick up a couple from zouk (the new one), then the cars were lining up to get in to the drop off point.
And someone was directing traffic. I didn't know that it was TP at first. I was moving very slowing towards it and then the couple appeared. They kept following my car before it reach.
I think because I was kancheong i let them board my car. Then the guy (think) stopped my car and copied my licence plate i think and said here cannot drop off.
So now that means what? He never ask me for driver licence and then allow me to go.

New? New can drive ug meh?
You did pick up on lane 2 instead of the most left lane? If so.. GG to you..

mystix

Reaction score
Like i said, i had my licence more than a decade ago. Just never drive because i don't have a car.
I picked up on the most left lane, about 10m before the drop off point
So how?

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like i said, i had my licence more than a decade ago. Just never drive because i don't have a car.
I picked up on the most left lane, about 10m before the drop off point
So how?
I think not tp ba
Copy ur car plate mayb is to keep record of offenders
Never been to the new zouk before so i also duno where is the drop off point

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 9 using GAGT

Stirling69

Reaction score
In Clarke quay, as you approach the taxi stand the Cisco TP will direct taxi to left most lane while private Car to left second lane as the drop off point is on second lane.

Hi guys,

mystix

Reaction score
In Clarke quay, as you approach the taxi stand the Cisco TP will direct taxi to left most lane while private Car to left second lane as the drop off point is on second lane.

Yah when i got home and see google street then i know.
What are the chances of me getting fine?
It's my fault too that i should have kept my doors locked so that they have no chance to hijack and board.
If kenna fine, what are the chances of me successuflly appealing?
Last night was just the 2nd time driving grab.
The number of times since i got my licence in 2003 i think can count with 10 fingers.
Will that be taken into consideration? I have zero traffic offence records prior to this.

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Lucas04

Reaction score
Hi can I know is there any cancellation fee for grab driver if the customer last min claim they forgot to cancel the ride n I'm already there waiting for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.