Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So take home salary 7k possible! :D

Sent from OPPO F1s using GAGT
Possible, issue is, you prefer your life, kidneys or money?

Not forgetting now CPF/Medisave contribution kicks in, 7K, less cpf 36% = 4480.

4480 top up medisave, rental/petrol = $2K+. If you want to take home 7K, you work backwards, you need to hit 10K in take home fares at least.

Worth it? I dunno... my 1.4-1.6K take home is after rental/petrol.

crimsontactics

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

4480 top up medisave, rental/petrol = $2K+. If you want to take home 7K, you work backwards, you need to hit 10K in take home fares at least.

Tiagong cannot deduct cost for your tax hor? :(

Sent from OPPO F1s using GAGT

facewash

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
100 is not including rental and petrol. Mine bill is 50 plus so 50 profit for 4 hours. 1 hr $12.50.
Sat drive taxi 12 hrs gross 320 . less diesel and rental 80 so profit is 240 for 12 hrs. 1 hr $20.

Uber I no take any break. Taxi I keep taking breaks.
If like facewash chiong can earn even more.

If wanna drive uber might as well go work banquet partime also smelly smelly 10 per hour. Still got free food.
No accident risk. No worry about insurance excess, Traffic summons.

Your last paragraph is absolutely correct. Bang only $4280 fly away. Think carefully. How long do u need to drive to earn back the $4280. If during that time u bang again. How. Many youngsters don't have brain to think. See people say earn $7400 and $6000 straightaway jump in.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your last paragraph is absolutely correct. Bang only $4280 fly away. Think carefully. How long do u need to drive to earn back the $4280. If during that time u bang again. How. Many youngsters don't have brain to think. See people say earn $7400 and $6000 straightaway jump in.
Every job has a risk, just that big or small. $4280 is small if the car is totalled. Big if it's only a scratch.

Banquet servers also have risks, dropping 3 big pots of soup for 3 tables at one go is no joke. I've seen it happen.

So, they should just go home generate revenue by watching ads which will be safer than slipping and falling with food?

bassguitar

Reaction score

one good reminder....thanks paparazzi:(

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You think fair or not? :(
If life is fair...

1. Who'd build your cars for you ?
2. Who'd be your kids teachers ?
3. Who'd be your Uber drivers ?
etc......

Life is never fair, and that's the way it works. Wanting life to be fair, is like wishing for all to be billionaires.

Issue is... why I'd want to work for anybody if i'm a billionaire, and you too... we'll have money, but nobody to cook for me, build my house, do my errands for me.

xaHshenGx

Reaction score
hello anyone can advise on the procedures to drive for grab/uber? Interested to drive temporarily while i'm looking for a full time job, probably for a few weeks to a month.

so go check out smove? Can i earn if i casually drive 5/6 hours a day?

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so go check out smove? Can i earn if i casually drive 5/6 hours a day?
Yes, ideally 8 hours might be better. Normally 4 hours used to break even only. Now might earn maybe 50-60+.

Peach Tea

Suspended
Reaction score

Jitao $4280 oe can pay by installment?
How come so much? Taxi only $1k right.

facewash

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Every job has a risk, just that big or small. $4280 is small if the car is totalled. Big if it's only a scratch.

Banquet servers also have risks, dropping 3 big pots of soup for 3 tables at one go is no joke. I've seen it happen.

So, they should just go home generate revenue by watching ads which will be safer than slipping and falling with food?

Yes everything got risk, but u think so easy total ah

If u want to compare

Banquet no need kek deo, lun sai,
Wont kena ferrari or merc bang
No excess $4280, do long term wont affect health

If u cant get what i am saying, then it is ok anyway, u deserve to continue driving, the country's future is not in jeopardy with or without u

leiying

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply bro, so if chiong full time with rental vehicle, Grab or Uber better?

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes everything got risk, but u think so easy total ah

If u want to compare

Banquet no need kek deo, lun sai,
Wont kena ferrari or merc bang
No excess $4280, do long term wont affect health

If u cant get what i am saying, then it is ok anyway, u deserve to continue driving, the country's future is not in jeopardy with or without u
Based on what you say, you should just stay home and not leave the house, lying on the bed is safer than going out make money, cos everything is a risk.

Your reasoning is really, top notch.

facewash

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Based on what you say, you should just stay home and not leave the house, lying on the bed is safer than going out make money, cos everything is a risk.

Your reasoning is really, top notch.

Your reasoning also top notch
Lie in bed got no risk ah?

Today u forgot to take medicine is it

Fishology

Reaction score
Anyone agree to this theory of mine ah. I think those who drive for a career all abit siao. Even if not siao after drive full time for a year + also will start to show some signs of starting to become siao.

Speaking from personally sexperience one.

facewash

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone agree to this theory of mine ah. I think those who drive for a career all abit siao. Even if not siao after drive full time for a year + also will start to show some signs of starting to become siao.

Speaking from personally sexperience one.

Then why u think so many people hate taxi driver, curse them 9 generations go to hell.

Before they drive taxi they also normal people.

Now u guys start to be at the receiving end of the dildo then u start to understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.