HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 3

Like Tree3947Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-03-2017, 06:45 PM   #91
Supremacy Member

Your last paragraph is absolutely correct. Bang only $4280 fly away. Think carefully. How long do u need to drive to earn back the $4280. If during that time u bang again. How. Many youngsters don't have brain to think. See people say earn $7400 and $6000 straightaway jump in.
Jitao $4280 oe can pay by installment?
How come so much? Taxi only $1k right.
Old 20-03-2017, 07:03 PM   #92
Supremacy Member

Every job has a risk, just that big or small. $4280 is small if the car is totalled. Big if it's only a scratch.

Banquet servers also have risks, dropping 3 big pots of soup for 3 tables at one go is no joke. I've seen it happen.

So, they should just go home generate revenue by watching ads which will be safer than slipping and falling with food?
Yes everything got risk, but u think so easy total ah

If u want to compare

Banquet no need kek deo, lun sai,
Wont kena ferrari or merc bang
No excess $4280, do long term wont affect health

If u cant get what i am saying, then it is ok anyway, u deserve to continue driving, the country's future is not in jeopardy with or without u
Old 20-03-2017, 07:22 PM   #93
High Supremacy Member

Jitao $4280 oe can pay by installment?
How come so much? Taxi only $1k right.
2k kena claim
2k own dmg
All exclude gst

Old 20-03-2017, 07:42 PM   #94

Thanks for the reply bro, so if chiong full time with rental vehicle, Grab or Uber better?
Old 20-03-2017, 09:23 PM   #95
EJB
High Supremacy Member

Yes everything got risk, but u think so easy total ah

If u want to compare

Banquet no need kek deo, lun sai,
Wont kena ferrari or merc bang
No excess $4280, do long term wont affect health

If u cant get what i am saying, then it is ok anyway, u deserve to continue driving, the country's future is not in jeopardy with or without u
Based on what you say, you should just stay home and not leave the house, lying on the bed is safer than going out make money, cos everything is a risk.

Your reasoning is really, top notch.
Old 20-03-2017, 09:24 PM   #96
EJB
High Supremacy Member

Thanks for the reply bro, so if chiong full time with rental vehicle, Grab or Uber better?
Both sucks, is see which one you like to suck it up.
Old 20-03-2017, 09:39 PM   #97
Supremacy Member

Based on what you say, you should just stay home and not leave the house, lying on the bed is safer than going out make money, cos everything is a risk.

Your reasoning also top notch
Lie in bed got no risk ah?

Today u forgot to take medicine is it
Old 20-03-2017, 09:44 PM   #98

Anyone agree to this theory of mine ah. I think those who drive for a career all abit siao. Even if not siao after drive full time for a year + also will start to show some signs of starting to become siao.

Speaking from personally sexperience one.
Old 20-03-2017, 09:57 PM   #99
Supremacy Member

Anyone agree to this theory of mine ah. I think those who drive for a career all abit siao. Even if not siao after drive full time for a year + also will start to show some signs of starting to become siao.

Speaking from personally sexperience one.
Then why u think so many people hate taxi driver, curse them 9 generations go to hell.

Before they drive taxi they also normal people.

Now u guys start to be at the receiving end of the dildo then u start to understand
Old 20-03-2017, 10:20 PM   #100
EJB
High Supremacy Member

Your reasoning also top notch
Lie in bed got no risk ah?

Today u forgot to take medicine is it
No, I think you need to take yours.
Old 20-03-2017, 10:20 PM   #101
Master Member

Actually, the reasoning is good in relation to risk-taking.

Everything out there has a risk. The question is whether it is justifiable to take a calculated risk to earn that $6,000. To enable a decision to be made, it is worth to consider the following factors:
1) likelihood of the risk occuring;
2) seriousness of the risk;
3) practicality of avoiding or minimising the risk; and
4) characteristics of the driver.

In applying the above to rental car driving to achieve that illusional $6,000 earnings:
1) The risk of an accident occuring on the roads is real;
2) If an non-injury accident does happen, the monetary penalty is high ($4280);
3) it is almost impossible to avoid accidents as they could happen through no fault of the driver;
4) In the event of an accident, does the driver have the means to pay?

Contrast it to lying in bed and banquetting. What are the risks? The ceiling collapsing. Is it possible? Yes. Is it likely? No.

Last edited by edwinttt1978; 20-03-2017 at 10:22 PM..
Old 20-03-2017, 10:36 PM   #102
EJB
High Supremacy Member

Actually, the reasoning is good in relation to risk-taking.

Everything out there has a risk. The question is whether it is justifiable to take a calculated risk to earn that $6,000. To enable a decision to be made, it is worth to consider the following factors:
1) likelihood of the risk occuring;
2) seriousness of the risk;
3) practicality of avoiding or minimising the risk; and
4) characteristics of the driver.

In applying the above to rental car driving to achieve that illusional $6,000 earnings:
1) The risk of an accident occuring on the roads is real;
2) If an non-injury accident does happen, the monetary penalty is high ($4280);
3) it is almost impossible to avoid accidents as they could happen through no fault of the driver;
4) In the event of an accident, does the driver have the means to pay?

Contrast it to lying in bed and banquetting. What are the risks? The ceiling collapsing. Is it possible? Yes. Is it likely? No.
There are cases of ceiling giving way. It is likely to happen, just that it doesn't happen to you, doesn't mean it won't.

There's always a risk in everything, big or small, the least you expect it, it will happen. A banana skin on the road causing, you to slip, fall backwards on a stone ledge, breaking your skull, is also possible.

It's just we haven't see it. Chances of it happening is low, doesn't mean it won't.

Low risk is not no risk. Just that it doesn't happen to you - yet.
Old 20-03-2017, 10:48 PM   #103
Master Member

There are cases of ceiling giving way. It is likely to happen, just that it doesn't happen to you, doesn't mean it won't.

There's always a risk in everything, big or small, the least you expect it, it will happen. A banana skin on the road causing, you to slip, fall backwards on a stone ledge, breaking your skull, is also possible.

It's just we haven't see it. Chances of it happening is low, doesn't mean it won't.

Low risk is not no risk. Just that it doesn't happen to you - yet.
That is just bad luck which is out of context here.
There is no way to eliminate bad luck or freak accidents.

The context of accidents, as reported daily in the media, is much more real than a ceiling failling, or slipping and dying from a fall.

Consequently, any decision to drive a private-hire car should be made with reference to what are commonly known and proven facts.
Old 20-03-2017, 11:09 PM   #104
EJB
High Supremacy Member

That is just bad luck which is out of context here.
There is no way to eliminate bad luck or freak accidents.

The context of accidents, as reported daily in the media, is much more real than a ceiling failling, or slipping and dying from a fall.

Consequently, any decision to drive a private-hire car should be made with reference to what are commonly known and proven facts.
Same goes for $4280 cases...it's a reason why it's called 'accident'.

Commonly known facts also equates to being crushed by trees - so, we don't park our cars in open air carparks?

Wet roads causing slippery-ness, so we don't drive as it increases accident rate?

I think commonly known facts and references are made with the idea here is that there's a risk. It's a risk that all carries, regardless driving own car or PHV.

There's a risk you step out of the house, and you fall down, it's not a freak accident, it's just 'accidental'.

Accidents are bad luck, but bad luck aren't accidents? Food for thought.
Old 20-03-2017, 11:20 PM   #105
Master Member

Same goes for $4280 cases...it's a reason why it's called 'accident'.

Commonly known facts also equates to being crushed by trees - so, we don't park our cars in open air carparks?

Wet roads causing slippery-ness, so we don't drive as it increases accident rate?

I think commonly known facts and references are made with the idea here is that there's a risk. It's a risk that all carries, regardless driving own car or PHV.

There's a risk you step out of the house, and you fall down, it's not a freak accident, it's just 'accidental'.

Accidents are bad luck, but bad luck aren't accidents? Food for thought.
I see no logic in arguing with you because you are unreasonable.
789asd likes this.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.