Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stirling69

Reaction score
Your figure is very high yo. Gross earning including incentives before commission around $2100 for 110 trips is very good.

My per trip average only $13. If 110 trips also cannot hit $1800 including incentive.

My Grab weekly earnings after incentives and net of commission usually hovers around $1700 if I do about 110 trips.

Gruber

Reaction score
Your figure is very high yo. Gross earning including incentives before commission around $2100 for 110 trips is very good.

My per trip average only $13. If 110 trips also cannot hit $1800 including incentive.

That's only when that week's fares are good. Otherwise gross fares around $1800. I aim for $300 gross fares each day of driving.

chiehman

Reaction score
btw anyone knows where are the Lion City Car Rentals carpark in Holland Drive?

Due to school commitments I can't afford to drive anymore but don't know where this car park location is, not a westie person.

Thanks

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If coming from biopolis towards buona vista mrt
That road go all the way straight will hit holland road
Before holland road turn right into the hdb can liao

Elnin0

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. My ERP not recorded since last evening. You all got this issue with Uber? Clicked help and disputed with them.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got 1 triplast night cte gantry nvr pay i raise icket they claim there is some issues and its already included in my fare

D160Wzf.jpg

Trip from newton food center to bedok reservoir 12x blk with a fare boost 1.1 or 1.2 can't rem.

KMHtRIi.jpg

Like not convinced that the $1 erp is already included leh.

Hey guys. My ERP not recorded since last evening. You all got this issue with Uber? Clicked help and disputed with them.

Last edited:

-nyox-

Master Member
Reaction score
For cash payment and rider using discount promo. Where to see the difference top up by Uber?

I asked the CS a few times they kept saying check next payment statement. No matter how I click also cannot see any top up of fare leh.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trip details...

Scroll down.

dxhvaDc.jpg

Look under Uber receives

Negative = they pay u
Positive = u pay them

For cash payment and rider using discount promo. Where to see the difference top up by Uber?

I asked the CS a few times they kept saying check next payment statement. No matter how I click also cannot see any top up of fare leh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.