HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Like Tree102Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-07-2018, 12:10 PM   #3646

GCP incentive is $15 guaranteed fares ah?

So nice...

I see my GC incentive i is want lao bak sai.....
If during no surge and short distance, minimum fare
GC $6
GCP $8, if AR above 90%, CR below 10%. Grab will top up $7 to $15

Last edited by MSW_Harvest; 22-07-2018 at 12:15 PM..
Old 22-07-2018, 12:14 PM   #3647

Buying a BMW nao!!!
Mercs and Lexus most common and recommended, but image and performance wise itís still Mercs
Audi got people buy/rent, because itís cheaper but maintenance is more problematic (less reliable)
BMW also maintenance woes (less than Audi maybe?), but more expensive than Audi. Premium seldom see BMW
Old 22-07-2018, 12:23 PM   #3648

I myself though not a full time grab driver also not anyhow misuse the charging fees policy Yes late 5 mins then charge. Want money face till like that. I even text him saying whre is my exact location. WTH lup sup driver really.
Yes bro must have integrity, take what is rightfully yours and do not take (steal) what isnít. I wait until 4 mins+ I also donít charge
Old 22-07-2018, 12:30 PM   #3649

4% down payment minimum ?
10% down, 4% interest
Example:
$100k car you loan $90k
$90k x 4% is the annual interest payable
$90k x 4% x no of years is the total interest payable

If you got FT job and income is decent enough, submit bank loan 80% with lower interest rates
If no FT job or low income, credit bureau no issues, get credit / in-house finance 90% with high interest rates
pilotsnoopy likes this.
Old 22-07-2018, 12:31 PM   #3650

tried cashing out my earnings tio decline leh

why ah, i tot is abv $50
Maintenance still on till 1.30pm
Old 22-07-2018, 12:48 PM   #3651
Great Supremacy Member

The standard loan is minimum 30% downpayment, 70% loan. % rate at 2.18% can get - major banks
No stable income better not hoot in-house loan where in this case 90% loan with 10%. U can check out the sums directly. At least 1.2k and above per month for machine excluding miscellaneous expenses.

Word of advice: its silly to purchase machine for commercial usage.
Are u gg to drive ph for 10years?? Ask urself.
pilotsnoopy likes this.
Old 22-07-2018, 01:05 PM   #3652

Yes bro must have integrity, take what is rightfully yours and do not take (steal) what isnít. I wait until 4 mins+ I also donít charge
Ya lor he still can talk cock sing song to me . explaning how his phone gps leads him to the wrong pick up point . So is it my problem? I shd have shoot him back. All drivers can locate except u. His front dashboard also lay out many packets of tissue paper wtf. Like selling them for extra money. This guy must be deperate for money.
Old 22-07-2018, 01:07 PM   #3653

I still find hitch driver are more courteous and responsible driver . Met a couple of them who are v friendly and chat like friends . No offence here
Old 22-07-2018, 01:18 PM   #3654

The most ****ed up part is he mention that he will only continue the trip if i PAY THE EXTRA $3 more . Damn u! PPl got jobs all happy ard pick up and go. He still can idle talk cock sing song explaining this and that to me. Want to reject my trip just cancel la waste my time rebook again!
Old 22-07-2018, 01:21 PM   #3655
Supremacy Member

Booked grab yst and I am totally piss off. There is this driver who dare charge me $3 late fee more saying i am at the wrong place causing him to wait and claims I am late more than 5 mins. The place was at compass one pick up point. I always keyed in side entrance at compass one when I booked and all drivers have no issue finding it. He say he was at waiting at other pick up point which was near the ya kun . The thing is he some more wan to argue saying the map on his phone leads him to there! Then u cannot turnaround is it! Ur brain square one ah! I understand sometimes GPS might bring u to wrong ping.. U are at the wrong in the first place and dare to say I am late! I immediately get off as he say he will only proceed if I pay the extra $3! Dumb driver to the max. He lan lan cancel himself . I then booked another new grab and he has no issue finding . It was so straightforward 2 mins arrive. come on man. Can drive sakki car dun know how to use brain . Limpeh close one eye nia. This kind of driver want to anyhow charge . should be refer to grab lip kopi
Mine too. Charged me $1 for Fuji Xerox building. I reported Grab too. Let that driver go lim Grabkopi. Lol
Old 22-07-2018, 01:21 PM   #3656

Cancel. Move on & Let it go lah.
Old 22-07-2018, 01:27 PM   #3657

I know PHV gt no law unlike taxi. So some drivers naturally ya ya ..
Old 22-07-2018, 01:57 PM   #3658

I know PHV gt no law unlike taxi. So some drivers naturally ya ya ..
Actually. He informed you got $3 late charge. You donít want take. Then rebook lor. Why so angry? He got choice. You also got choice..
Old 22-07-2018, 01:57 PM   #3659

GCP incentive is $15 guaranteed fares ah?

So nice...

I see my GC incentive i is want lao bak sai.....
Well there is also higher operating cost, like higher petrol consumption and higher rental.
Plus most of the time dont have b2b jobs...
Old 22-07-2018, 02:15 PM   #3660
Arch-Supremacy Member

Booked grab yst and I am totally piss off. There is this driver who dare charge me $3 late fee more saying i am at the wrong place causing him to wait and claims I am late more than 5 mins. The place was at compass one pick up point. I always keyed in side entrance at compass one when I booked and all drivers have no issue finding it. He say he was at waiting at other pick up point which was near the ya kun . The thing is he some more wan to argue saying the map on his phone leads him to there! Then u cannot turnaround is it! Ur brain square one ah! I understand sometimes GPS might bring u to wrong ping.. U are at the wrong in the first place and dare to say I am late! I immediately get off as he say he will only proceed if I pay the extra $3! Dumb driver to the max. He lan lan cancel himself . I then booked another new grab and he has no issue finding . It was so straightforward 2 mins arrive. come on man. Can drive sakki car dun know how to use brain . Limpeh close one eye nia. This kind of driver want to anyhow charge . should be refer to grab lip kopi
Pls post driver name n car plate number. Wan be balls but not flexible n no brain deserves to be scrutinised.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.