HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Like Tree102Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-07-2018, 05:29 PM   #3676

Ever waited for more than 10mins. As long as rider response to txt or call, will never charge.

So far never charge any rider for late.

Rider must also be considerate, as long as location can wait it's ok, cbd or area cannot wait one I will have to cancelled as long don't see rider.
Old 22-07-2018, 05:36 PM   #3677
Supremacy Member

there was once i at plaza sing, pax boarded the car and asked me to wait for her friend

i told her there will be a $3 charge for every 5min wait.

she sae okay, i waited for abt 6min and her friend appear. Before i move off, i told her again there will be an extra $3 charge as we waited 6 mins for her friend, she replied okay

end trip i just charge, ratings never drop
Old 22-07-2018, 05:45 PM   #3678
Supremacy Member

Another incident, pax booked 2 drop off.

pax sae wanna send her friend up to the hse as the friend was drunk and asked me can wait?

i replied: miss, i can understand ur situation but i also hope that u can understand we are drivers and time is monies

i can wait for u for 5mins, anything above 5mins i will have to charge accodingly, 5mins wait for $3 and she sae okay

when reach the first destination, i told her i will start the timer once she and her friend alight from the car.

waited for abt 3 mins and she board e car n she thank me for waiting.

i think is abt communicating properly wif the riders in the first place.
Old 22-07-2018, 06:23 PM   #3679

Mercs and Lexus most common and recommended, but image and performance wise itís still Mercs
Audi got people buy/rent, because itís cheaper but maintenance is more problematic (less reliable)
BMW also maintenance woes (less than Audi maybe?), but more expensive than Audi. Premium seldom see BMW
If anyone is thinking of getting a premium ride solely for Grab, I say, don't waste your time.

Most of us who drive Premium - Grab is merely a sidekick. We have at least 2 or 3 other sources of business and Grab is just to fill the teeth gap in between those bookings. It's kinda different from the usual economy Grab.

If Grab can tag $10 GCP as high rate, obviously the booking will get thrown around because none of us are accepting this kind of silly rates.
Old 22-07-2018, 06:26 PM   #3680
High Supremacy Member

but i also hope that u can understand we are drivers and time is monies

Why bother? Dun need. Just keep to urself.

Passenger dont care
rackyo5 likes this.
Old 22-07-2018, 06:29 PM   #3681
Arch-Supremacy Member

but i also hope that u can understand we are drivers and time is monies

Why bother? Dun need. Just keep to urself.

Passenger dont care
No wonder my fren early morning chant poem to me. Sho scary.
Old 22-07-2018, 06:32 PM   #3682
Arch-Supremacy Member

pax sae wanna send her friend up to the hse as the friend was drunk and asked me can wait?

i replied: miss, i can understand ur situation but i also hope that u can understand we are drivers and time is monies

i can wait for u for 5mins, anything above 5mins i will have to charge accodingly, 5mins wait for $3 and she sae okay

when reach the first destination, i told her i will start the timer once she and her friend alight from the car.

Zero tolerance for any idiots that makes driver wait in cbd area.
Old 22-07-2018, 06:36 PM   #3683

Another important thing to note is - never argue with passenger.

My case; from Marsiling to Turf Club.... Arrive and click accordingly. No reply. So I called and and she clearly said she was on the way down (meaning she is NOT at the pickup point yet). By the time she replied to my text, the timestamp in Grab app showed already 6 mins from my arrival at pickup.

Then, I saw her flagging me from 20m infront of my car. Upon boarding, I let known there will be a $3 waiting charge. She instantly protest and her story changed. Her story became she had been standing there all along and I am the blind one who can't see her. (Mind you, she is not petite, you get what I mean). Then a whole load of scoldings from her.

For me, I just explained to her Grab policy and it is clearly stated my arrival notification that waiting charges apply beyond 5mins. 1 time, 2 time, 3 time .... she don't accept the explanation, I just zipped. No point explaining to her.

She went on with her scoldings for a good first 3mins of the ride, you Grab driver very clever hor, suka suka add charges hor. Nobody DARES to charge me waiting fee.

She WAS wrong! I DARE!!!!

She further claimed she called me many times when I am the one to call her instead. So when Grab staff spoke to me, I simply said..... show me black and white records, she made calls to me via the app.

Halfway through the ride, I screenshot the messages and timing indicated in the messages. She saw that. By the time we reach destination, she LL pay me $3 more.

After that, I reported her to Grab. If this can happen to me, she can do it to other drivers too. So if enough drivers report her, same behavior, she will certainly be placed under watch or even banned.

Last edited by Wheels4Wheels; 22-07-2018 at 06:40 PM..
Old 22-07-2018, 06:45 PM   #3684
Supremacy Member

cbd different ball game alrdy.

3mins before arriving, i will push i have arrived button

if cannot wait, i will just cancel, dun bother. rather waste my cr bullets and fight back than getting fine

Zero tolerance for any idiots that makes driver wait in cbd area.
Old 22-07-2018, 06:59 PM   #3685
High Supremacy Member

Whatever it is, still can cre8 clone acct. Just step n go lo. Slide, step pedal. Rinse and Repeat take money. No need argue, educate etc. We are Drivers only. Other things are orpid ppl do one. We just take instructions. Ez job.
Old 22-07-2018, 07:09 PM   #3686
Arch-Supremacy Member

Whatever it is, still can cre8 clone acct. Just step n go lo. Slide, step pedal. Rinse and Repeat take money. No need argue, educate etc. We are Drivers only. Other things are orpid ppl do one. We just take instructions. Ez job.
Ok can. Noted.
Old 22-07-2018, 07:32 PM   #3687

If anyone is thinking of getting a premium ride solely for Grab, I say, don't waste your time.

Most of us who drive Premium - Grab is merely a sidekick. We have at least 2 or 3 other sources of business and Grab is just to fill the teeth gap in between those bookings. It's kinda different from the usual economy Grab.

If Grab can tag $10 GCP as high rate, obviously the booking will get thrown around because none of us are accepting this kind of silly rates.
Yea i kinda agree to this
I ever got a few times high price $11 but pick up is kan pua far and ulu.. I simply laughed to myself
Old 22-07-2018, 09:02 PM   #3688
High Supremacy Member

Cbd Pro ping pong driver spotted......
cbd different ball game alrdy.

3mins before arriving, i will push i have arrived button

if cannot wait, i will just cancel, dun bother. rather waste my cr bullets and fight back than getting fine
Old 22-07-2018, 09:04 PM   #3689

How's the incentives for next week for you guys?

My highest tier is only $51. Zzzzzz
Old 22-07-2018, 09:21 PM   #3690
High Supremacy Member

No need bonus all these.
Whatever is in, i take and proceed accordingly only.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.