Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not bad liao.

I drive from 830am till now (330pm), except first trip i cherry pick (from jw to yishun $25 reject, jw to kallang $27 reject then finally take je to boon tat street $28) then on AA till now. 13 trips $166.50 nia. Now back in cbd dun want to use AA liao. Hang ard do cbd till 6pm then get goo d fare exit cbd.

Total mileage 210km for $166.50 fare sibei cui. Cherry pick also wun incurred so high mileage.
Knn morning peak 6:40am to 9:50am, all GrabShare...4 matched trips and 1 un-matched. Total Fare only $84.50...puik!

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the pax say I point her middle finger and her son witness wow.

Then I managed to defend myself they bring up many stories of the past

Sent from Oneplus Zero using GAGT
Used to it can liao
Cust feedback always come first
Real or fake reason, driver will kena big time
All along their pattern is like that

Sent from NOKIA 8210 using GAGT

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I cannot disagree with you . Anyway Grab send an auto msg to rider once we press ‘I have arrived’ warn the rider do not be late to avoid late charges and cancelation . GS 3mins and GC 5mins grace . Just charge them appropriately
I dun take gs so i got no problem
Gc i will charge if by grabpay, if cash i usually cancel

Sent from NOKIA 8210 using GAGT

stormycloud

Reaction score
Guys. I don't intend to zua incentive. Intend to do cbd ltr. What timing is the best and until what time ? I only do partial morning today becos send car for servicing

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why need? With 3rd party service provider, all our privacy are gone. Bo bi bo daiji hence ur images and private info all leak out.

We are independent workers. Have to self own managed. We are not employees. Nothing to protect us. Ownself protect Ownself lo.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any sinkie pawn sinkie news tdy? Nid to slp well tonight. Afternoon accidentally took long nap while u all thinking about cbd. :o

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zz. No more cheat code to hiong

We know that it is not easy dealing with the demands of passengers, especially when it comes to issues such as incorrect fares. 

As part of our efforts to maintain consistent service standards, we hope to make your life easier by locking the Fixed Fare field in your payment screen, effective 20th August! 

MiG123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
aiyah these days incentive so pathetic no point chasing AR/CR liao, only way can earn something decent is by cherry picking and stacking intra CBD trips during peak. last week cherry pick until AR 15% G still haven't kaciao me yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.