Banned
Reaction score
Cant detech key?

Anyone any idea what this light mean?

yVWWmjl.jpg

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
Brothers here please help.. my brother driving grabcar soon, can he use a prepaid card and an Android phone to drive??or must sign a singtel 2 year contract line then can drive??

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

Peach Tea

Suspended
Reaction score
Brothers here please help.. my brother driving grabcar soon, can he use a prepaid card and an Android phone to drive??or must sign a singtel 2 year contract line then can drive??

Why he no wan drive bus?

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my advice is go circle life

circle life no min contract, can select the plan base on ur bro needs

u wont want ur bro to keep stopping and buy pre paid card, very ma fan

jimmylimts

Reaction score

Any card with number to register with Grab is OK. Mobile data for Grab app. How u get the line (mobile number) and data, Grab don't care.

If own phone line has 2GB and above data to spare, get a prepaid and share data from own line.

Last edited:

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
Any card with number to register with Grab is OK. Mobile data for Grab app. How u get the line (mobile number) and data, Grab don't care.

If own phone line has 2GB and above data to spare, get a prepaid and share data from own line.
So sign line better is it??I'm afraid prepaid card the data not enough..haiz..

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score

No data, the Grab App won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.