Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
4th call
Lady was very nice.. check the call records and making sure that the error was brought to the techincal team, which their reply was also reinstall and login..

Then she asked me if my email was the same in the system? I told her mine, she said it was wrong.. i have been using the same email since i signed up with grab. So how can it be wrong?
I also did few rides the day before..

I asked her if there is at least half a day of reinbursment..

Logically, i been using the driver app for a few months with the same email...and today the error came.. she told me that it was different in the system?

How come is it possible? I did not change, is my particulars beening hack? Or is your system..and my half a day trying to reinstall and login.. just because the error is on your part? I have to sit and make phone calls and end of day.. my particulars was actually wrong, it was fine for the last 2months. Today i woke up and found out its wrong?

The last lady was nice enough, i told her i am not making it hard for her. And now i am afraid that particulars was change from your end, is it human error in transfering of details?

I send this email to grab support.. dunno got use or not.. any bros can help out.. sibei dulan halfday like that gone.. just settle only.

I having issue with my-destination
Everytime I pickup a pax and going towards my destination (but not yet reach. For example I put punggol to jurong, kenah one in punggol to town) once I drop the pax my driver app will auto unavailable or close by itself and when I tap on again it will say 1/2 mydestination used
Check with my other phv friend it’s not suppose to be like this, I call in few time until I gave up, like talking to idiots everytime,
Recently I call regarding my super steady incentive missing from the app the person answer keep saying it will be paid out by 7, wtf, I keep repeat and rephrase he keep saying I know but it will be paid by 7th (I’m not even asking about payment)
Jitao kup

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol, i understand that feeling

I having issue with my-destination
Everytime I pickup a pax and going towards my destination (but not yet reach. For example I put punggol to jurong, kenah one in punggol to town) once I drop the pax my driver app will auto unavailable or close by itself and when I tap on again it will say 1/2 mydestination used
Check with my other phv friend it’s not suppose to be like this, I call in few time until I gave up, like talking to idiots everytime,
Recently I call regarding my super steady incentive missing from the app the person answer keep saying it will be paid out by 7, wtf, I keep repeat and rephrase he keep saying I know but it will be paid by 7th (I’m not even asking about payment)
Jitao kup

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
RnR

ncYQfkk.jpg

Wedding Photography -> www.dennislee.co HardwareZone Forums app

At where.

The foot massage power a not

I in need of foot massage

Posted from PCWX using Redmi 5A

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haven c haywire priority allocation my destination. Hg to pg can kena sk to sk n sk to sk. Knn lol.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$20 income to cuppage but no chance eat. X street diao no chance to get around unless go all the way down to shenton n turn back up. But wat i see whole junction to collyer diao. So... So called experts... Where is ur expert satki route? :o or fullerton bay hotel straight zhua rpm chiong the center barrier instant reach? :o

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TP fixing up speedcam on OHB at Nichol highway in direction of Shaw House towards Stadium. Do be careful. Speed limit is 70kmh, no more snipers.

oscarorange

Reaction score
Hi, my bro drives grab. currently renting fr Lcr. Can recommend other rental company that has good rates or has rental rebates kind of scheme?
Tia.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can take padang that road if haven block (F1) turn towards raffles shopping center then gonstraight turn right at smu then go straight towards (stamford road) income building (drop passenger back of building)

$20 income to cuppage but no chance eat. X street diao no chance to get around unless go all the way down to shenton n turn back up. But wat i see whole junction to collyer diao. So... So called experts... Where is ur expert satki route? :o or fullerton bay hotel straight zhua rpm chiong the center barrier instant reach? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.