Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

yishun265

Reaction score
I think this time the real priority allocation will kick in, last time we heard whatever club whatever rental partner but can't really see or prove it. This time one no need to prove, just by program logic will do.

A 0.5KM, B 1KM, C 1.5KM and D 2KM of them ABC on manual accept and D is AA, for programmer to set the instructions based on the logic the job confirm goes to D 1st. In whatever terms and time is money and reduce waiting time, all job regardless of high or low fare will go to D. No point wasting time assign job to A, B, C which driver have the option of not accepting the job.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just mask the dam destination. That's it problem solve n use uber fare calculation base on fastest instead of SHORTEST N SLOWEST, problem solve. N dun round down the ** fare.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Start 9pm
End 12am

Thor Mode

6 trip $70

Most interesting trip is a GS with match

One at simpang bedok one at bedok south

One drop toa payoh ($9.50) one drop Toh Tuck Rd ($16.50)

So.... Should i be happy or sad....

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Start 9pm
End 12am

Thor Mode

6 trip $70

Most interesting trip is a GS with match

One at simpang bedok one at bedok south

One drop toa payoh ($9.50) one drop Toh Tuck Rd ($16.50)

So.... Should i be happy or sad....

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

Not bad. Cardboard auntie 1 day collect whole day also never earn so much and still must fight the heat.

sanchin

Reaction score
I think everything also got good and bad, if this 60% deductible confirmed many will jump back phv. More monks to fight with. lol

jimmylimts

Reaction score
Pls dun be naive and expect. Quote me first.
It wont enter one.
Want to come, long ago already done so.
Prior woober exit, many ppl kanjiong about the pink color vendor. It exists since 2016. Only ppl dun noe nyah. Eh gan, buay gan, u all see urself. I can't be bothered to look at it.

Good, i say good. Cannot do, i wont jio yall one.

WRONG Bro. Confirmed October Go-Jek coming....

Gruber

Reaction score
Wah lau.. Just chut chia from Woodlands to do peak incentive trips already got one $25 trip to downtown. Sure jam and end after 10am. Cancel for next ping

jimmylimts

Reaction score
40 after 20% water money
60 before 20% water money
So is same

Not Same.
Max deductible per year is 80k.
So if you gross 10k/month, 1 year 120k, 60% deductible tax is 72k.
Other ***** deduction like wife, NS, children, sure exceed 80K, so no count.
Part-timers income deductibles like full-time job CPF also will exceed 80k.

So using 60% is a smarter way to get more tax.

jimmylimts

Reaction score
I think everything also got good and bad, if this 60% deductible confirmed many will jump back phv. More monks to fight with. lol

Mai tio con. 60% is bad for part-timers. They will hit the max deductible tax of 80k and tio tax gao gao.

40% exclude comm was better. Comm is a very large part.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah lau.. Just chut chia from Woodlands to do peak incentive trips already got one $25 trip to downtown. Sure jam and end after 10am. Cancel for next ping

Pg to novena mount e $30. Upon reaching, mount e to bank of america $17. :o

If the ** mount e pax nv make me wait 5mins i tink i still have 10mins go kio 1 more peak. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.