Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

littledaogei

Reaction score
How's the new timeout feature? Better earnings for u?
For morning I see earlier surge time with sustainable surge with longer waves, good pulse across more residential places

Evening at CBD was horrible, surge price was over killing with no takers, available jobs are faraway with weak pulse surge. High concentrated congregation with many cherry pickers being timed out, leading to jobs not delivered

littledaogei

Reaction score
Buey sai, driving to accmulate bullets lol
Riders are frightened off with grab these 2 days evening, thus staying away. Allow for time to balance out this new phenomenon. Drivers must follow riders, On app when price is reasonable, off app when price is absurd. 9pm onwards is more stable

BTW I send u a PM

Last edited:

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For morning I see earlier surge time with sustainable surge with longer waves, good pulse across more residential places

Evening at CBD was horrible, surge price was over killing with no takers, available jobs are faraway with weak pulse surge. High concentrated congregation with many cherry pickers being timed out, leading to jobs not delivered

Always avoid cbd like the plague unless got trip bring me into it. :o

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will still cherry pick in the early morning despite timeout feature cos dun want early in the morning kena tuas/jurong industrial area lol.

Just read the latest grab driver conduct.

Hmmm...

(i) We are doing our best to bring you more jobs. Hence, we need your support for our PROMO CODE jobs. Please honor all PROMO CODE jobs upon receiving the confirmation sms. In the event you are not sure, please check with our customer service team for clarifications.

This one is interesting...

(ee) Minimum credit wallet top up amount via all channels (bank transfer, M1 billing, transfer from cash wallet, etc) is $10. Any actions of manipulating the assignment system will be deemed abuse of the system and may result in your access being terminated.

Means cannot top up from cash wallet less then $10?

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will still cherry pick in the early morning despite timeout feature cos dun want early in the morning kena tuas/jurong industrial area lol.

Just read the latest grab driver conduct.

Hmmm...

(i) We are doing our best to bring you more jobs. Hence, we need your support for our PROMO CODE jobs. Please honor all PROMO CODE jobs upon receiving the confirmation sms. In the event you are not sure, please check with our customer service team for clarifications.

This one is interesting...

(ee) Minimum credit wallet top up amount via all channels (bank transfer, M1 billing, transfer from cash wallet, etc) is $10. Any actions of manipulating the assignment system will be deemed abuse of the system and may result in your access being terminated.

Means cannot top up from cash wallet less then $10?

Don’t mind me saying. Can I correct you something since you may use them wrongly in resumes? Use “than” not “then” when talking about figures: more than $10, less than $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.