HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Like Tree102Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-08-2018, 11:52 AM   #6751
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi all,my brother taking his English language test tml,after he pass the test tml, he can go register as a grab driver immediately or not??

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT
Old 28-08-2018, 12:10 PM   #6752
Great Supremacy Member

Yes ehsai. Bring results if possible
Bo boon tuay

One more monk to fight with
Old 28-08-2018, 12:33 PM   #6753

Hi all,my brother taking his English language test tml,after he pass the test tml, he can go register as a grab driver immediately or not??

Got to wait ard 2 weeks for result.
Old 28-08-2018, 12:41 PM   #6754

At heavier traffic lane 1 always will have people brake hard one.

I don't understand if you so scare to drive lane 1 when a lot of car

Then shoo to lane 2.

Want satki in lane 1 but see car infront tap brake only gan cheong like one don't know what ku ku...
If the car in front have much superb brake then yours and can stop suddenly very fast. See how u siam

Driving is about avoiding accident. That means taking care of cars behind you too. I jam brakes, those tailgating long long kiss my butt. But I choose to tap and tap and tap and stop just near the front car.
Old 28-08-2018, 02:59 PM   #6755
Arch-Supremacy Member

The PIE stretch along eunos n paya lebar exit is no joke. A lot of phua bak i saw zham brake n cut to exit dangerously. Mostly i saw r the fking auntie phv n some women in conti. Not sexist but hard truth.
Old 28-08-2018, 03:06 PM   #6756
Great Supremacy Member

Ok can.
Driverlyfe
Old 28-08-2018, 03:15 PM   #6757
Arch-Supremacy Member

The PIE stretch along eunos n paya lebar exit is no joke. A lot of phua bak i saw zham brake n cut to exit dangerously. Mostly i saw r the fking auntie phv n some women in conti. Not sexist but hard truth.
That area ah those never always go one. But want go ubi/macpherson/MP/east coast rd/

They will like eh exit paya lebar or eunos, exit paya lebar or eunos, exit paya lebar or eunos, exit paya lebar or eunos.

ubi ave 3. exit both paya lebar or eunos also can.
how how go pl or eunos pl or eunos pl or eunos.

Then last min OH YA OH YA PAYA LEBAR.

Then tokyo drift to exit lo

bedok reservoir rd part of it is exit eunos and not exit bedok reservoir rd. confuse confuse OH YA OH YA EXIT EUNOS EUNOS, tokyo drift exit again.

Last edited by georgemcics; 28-08-2018 at 03:21 PM..
Old 28-08-2018, 04:41 PM   #6758
d3n
High Supremacy Member

Today not bad morning 3 trips never AA after that AA all the way till now. All give me long trips non stop.

Got 2 hours in btw i stop go airport fetch wife back home and eat lunch together before driving again.

Total 13 trips gross $204
Old 28-08-2018, 04:52 PM   #6759
Arch-Supremacy Member

Today not bad morning 3 trips never AA after that AA all the way till now. All give me long trips non stop.

Got 2 hours in btw i stop go airport fetch wife back home and eat lunch together before driving again.

Wedding Photography -> www.dennislee.co HardwareZone Forums app
#grabjinhotan

I today so far 5 trip only
Old 28-08-2018, 04:57 PM   #6760
Arch-Supremacy Member

That area ah those never always go one. But want go ubi/macpherson/MP/east coast rd/

They will like eh exit paya lebar or eunos, exit paya lebar or eunos, exit paya lebar or eunos, exit paya lebar or eunos.

ubi ave 3. exit both paya lebar or eunos also can.
how how go pl or eunos pl or eunos pl or eunos.

Then last min OH YA OH YA PAYA LEBAR.

Then tokyo drift to exit lo

bedok reservoir rd part of it is exit eunos and not exit bedok reservoir rd. confuse confuse OH YA OH YA EXIT EUNOS EUNOS, tokyo drift exit again.
Lj la tokyo drift simi. More like clumsy idiots.

Use GPS. No such problem.
Old 28-08-2018, 04:58 PM   #6761
Arch-Supremacy Member

Tot u say long trip waste time waste gas?
Old 28-08-2018, 05:02 PM   #6762
Arch-Supremacy Member

Got to wait ard 2 weeks for result.
Ok.noted.gum xia..

Old 28-08-2018, 05:05 PM   #6763
d3n
High Supremacy Member

I on AA mah if nvr on AA outside cbd really wait long long for ping

Tot u say long trip waste time waste gas?
Old 28-08-2018, 05:17 PM   #6764
Supremacy Member

URA partners Grab to study commuter travel patterns in Singapore

SINGAPORE - The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) has signed an agreement with ride-hailing firm Grab to study commuter travel patterns in Singapore.

In a statement on Tuesday (Aug 28), they said the one-year partnership will involve Grab working with the authority to analyse land use and mobility data.

This is aimed at enhancing the URA's "understanding of commuting patterns and behaviours to improve public transport efficiency", given the increasing popularity of ride-hailing apps.

The study also aims to give the URA more insight on the types and time of journeys taken on ride-hailing services, as well as the travel patterns of users of such services.

"These insights will potentially be useful in the planning of land use and infrastructure to improve travel time and convenience for commuters, and eventually, of a more car-lite Singapore," said the statement, adding that all data is anonymous and aggregated.

URA deputy chief executive officer Han Yong Hoe said: "Collaborations with partners with data-rich operations, such as Grab, help us get a more comprehensive understanding of the ground and deeper insights into current and future scenarios."

He added this would allow the URA to continue to respond to the changing needs of the city.

Grab Singapore head Lim Kell Jay said data science helps the Republic to become more "sustainable and liveable".

"By working with URA to combine data from both the private and public sector, we hope to improve the efficiency of Singapore's transport network and better support the nation's urban planning efforts," he said.

Last year American ride-hailing giant Uber introduced its urban planning tool Uber Movement, which provides data of its trips that can be used by the authorities to view traffic patterns.

Initially available in a number of cities in the United States, Uber Movement was expanded to London in March, where its operating licence was denied in September last year.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...s-in-singapore
Old 28-08-2018, 05:21 PM   #6765

Not true AA faster ping, I on MA still get b2b ping not yet drop pax already next job in. kns sometimes 5mins before drop pax ping came in, and after drop pax I see also want to faint 2km away 8mins. And that pax can wait, board still can say thank you for coming to pick me.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.