Reaction score
Everyone!

Help me decide!

* Nissan sylphy @ $329/wk
* Mazda 3 (2nd Gen) @ $350/wk
Hyundai Avente @ $336/wk
* Toyota Altis @ $350/wk
* Lancer GLX @ $315/wk

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u
I will take altis, u never go wrong wif toyota

Gruber

Reaction score
At downtown core for past 20 minutes also no ping. Red zone checked. Thor mode also checked. Maybe need to invoke Shazam?

Plebeian77

Reaction score
hi guys,

i just changed phone yesterday cuz old phone chui. now using samsung s8 but the gps is not working for grab app, waze and google maps. has anyone encountered a similar problem before and what's the problem/way to fix it? please help =(

No use for a Name

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My friend rating less than 4.3. Kena banner by grab
This 1 got any chance to appeal?
Around 4.15 like that.

Told him to change his driving already, he mai listen.

In before someone say it’s me butIt’s not me. Lol

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys,

i just changed phone yesterday cuz old phone chui. now using samsung s8 but the gps is not working for grab app, waze and google maps. has anyone encountered a similar problem before and what's the problem/way to fix it? please help =(
I tot when u log into the app wif e new phone, they will ask the choice of gps u want, after u selected, all is gd to go?

I just changed my phone to samsung and i did that, no issue

Plebeian77

Reaction score
yeah should be plug and play right? but apparently grab's gps, google maps and waze are not working for me. i've tried all 3. what samsung model are u using?

if no fix i'll need to bring it down to their service centre later. else no need to drive liao.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah should be plug and play right? but apparently grab's gps, google maps and waze are not working for me. i've tried all 3. what samsung model are u using?

if no fix i'll need to bring it down to their service centre later. else no need to drive liao.
U try allowing access for grab, google, map and waze under phone settings before u go down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.