Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

No use for a Name

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it worth to go orchard or Bugis area at nights?
Ytd I took most pings
Go all over Singapore
$190 gross for 5.5 hrs
But liap 200km

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it worth to go orchard or Bugis area at nights?
Ytd I took most pings
Go all over Singapore
$190 gross for 5.5 hrs
But liap 200km
190 very good liao 30+ per hr
Fri night orc bugis area will jam, avoid better
Sat sun still ok

Sent from NOKIA 8210 using GAGT

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
issit? just now 1am camping at red clementi area after dropping off pax. wait 10mins no ping, den kanna one $6 3km away no surge.

immediately ignore take PIE chiong back to hunting ground orchard, within seconds got surge ping to tanjong rhu liao even though heatmap bo colour
Dun depends on the heat map bluff one
Work long liao u will know where to find ping at diff timing

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A bro just got a ticket for Red Light camera. It was making a turning and he was slowed by the car infront that brakes suddenly after crossing.

Anyone know if his PDVL will be suspended due to this?
DL is main license 24pt, PDVL is sub license 21pt
Red light deduct DL pt
PDVL will be ok as long u still holding the DL

Grab may suspend driver acc if his DL pt is low
Got one botak kena before

Optionstrader

Banned
Reaction score
DL is main license 24pt, PDVL is sub license 21pt
Red light deduct DL pt
PDVL will be ok as long u still holding the DL

Grab may suspend driver acc if his DL pt is low
Got one botak kena before

yes that is true

Sent from OPPO CPH1607 using GAGT

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If yall still want to continue driving GRAB, NEVER accept and drive to pickup point and press (cant pickup at location)
Grab will NEVER listen to your explanation and ban when code of conduct is breached.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
If yall still want to continue driving GRAB, NEVER accept and drive to pickup point and press (cant pickup at location)
Grab will NEVER listen to your explanation and ban when code of conduct is breached.

I got use before.

Ok lei no ban

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score
Nahz
For me, law by law.
Tap and won't reject.

It's not about reject. Pickup from orchard road side ever tried before ? With all the camera there you want to take the risk ?

Of course this is only a small handful of passenger.

I ask the passenger go find a building with a pick up point. Any building will do. He says cannot find. Told him cannot find please cancel. Don't get driver into trouble.

Not worth the ticket and demerit points.

yishun265

Reaction score
A bro just got a ticket for Red Light camera. It was making a turning and he was slowed by the car infront that brakes suddenly after crossing.

Anyone know if his PDVL will be suspended due to this?

Not sure how about PDVL pts system tied with DL.

For TDVL is a very harsh world unlike DL pts system which writes off in one calendar year. TDVL pts is 2 years and counted by the date of offence, means if you have one parking offence 3pts on 22-09-2017 and no more offence but gets another 3 pts on 21-09-2019. Now you had 6 pts to be write off at 21-09-2021 and this will accumulate till suspension of your TDVL or totally cleared in 2 yrs with a clean record. Of cos for TDVL pts you can only get it when you are driving a taxi, so far my record is still clean.

Anyway suspension of DL is also suspension of all VL. So be safe don't rush, you won't get extra bonus. Even you rush to pax still gotta wait most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.