Banned
Reaction score
On AA

7pm start 1030pm end

$120 gross

Kana a GS $7.50 at tampines 1

Cancel. Waited about 15-30 second

The same GS come back to me!

Knn sia have to waste another bullet cancel it.

So many phv there but bounce back to me. Can see how much everyone dont want to take GS :s13:

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

No use for a Name

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On AA

7pm start 1030pm end

$120 gross

So many phv there but bounce back to me. Can see how much everyone dont want to take GS :s13:

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

Usually if got GS, I will just take my own sweet time
Unless surge pricing
I Kena 1 Ytd at Tampines
Go Bedok around 5km $12 Liao
Quite ok mah.
+ lucky got match.

sanchin

Reaction score
GS no match refund into credit wallet nia, not cash wallet. And usually if I cancel GS will go offline and drive away then online to avoid same job, cos I kena before even pax cancel when she see got match. After I proceed to 2nd GS, the same pax comes back to me. Then I still proceed to take her, only different is before she cancel she is drop off 1st but now she became 2nd drop.

Plebeian77

Reaction score
GS no match, comm deduct still 20%? If so really **** up grab

Hypocritical grab will say if no match they'll "compensate for your loss". And the "compensation" is a few cents (5%) for u if no match. Just like how they talk about their medisave contribution....might as well don't give.

Negion

Reaction score
YpSOYEA.jpg

I took this GS hope to get match, this type of location normally got 80% chance one, but knn no match, drive for Free!

On AA

7pm start 1030pm end

$120 gross

misterwu

Reaction score
Late last night pick up GS passenger from bedok wanting to go Bukit purmei. Drive and drive no other share match until go in KPE. Then suddenly got ping match when in the middle of MCE tunnel, and pick up is at Geylang.....

Basket I going to exit MCE already heading towards AYE so have to cancel with “can’t reach in time”.

Understand that when going in KPE/MCE, gps no reception and app will most probably think I am around Kallang area. But problem is, how to go offline during a GS job with no match!? Don’t want to waste another bullet if tio this kind of job again.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GS cannot go offline unless got a match...

Last time can one then they remove it zzz

Late last night pick up GS passenger from bedok wanting to go Bukit purmei. Drive and drive no other share match until go in KPE. Then suddenly got ping match when in the middle of MCE tunnel, and pick up is at Geylang.....

Basket I going to exit MCE already heading towards AYE so have to cancel with “can’t reach in time”.

Understand that when going in KPE/MCE, gps no reception and app will most probably think I am around Kallang area. But problem is, how to go offline during a GS job with no match!? Don’t want to waste another bullet if tio this kind of job again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.