Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same
I no study one also.
Many ppl here either sec dropout or 1/2 credit in o-level.
No paper really cham.
Last time dislike sch
Now ll sit in driving school
#pengsteering

stupid_donkey

Banned
Reaction score
Keyi but provided mthly installment is lower
Just in case phv cmi in the future, u still can afford the payment
If u take the usual 10% dp phv scheme to buy new car, ur mthly will cost u 1k+

Sent from NOKIA 8210 using GAGT

Buy is okay.
But as much possible, dun go through house loan.

Hmm..... Look like i have to save more money for downpayment liao. :(

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wonder y the famous touting guy still bo taiji.

according to some teksi drivers, LTA sae smth like must have clear evidence, ie, the convo showed that he clearly touted.

as long as video dun have convo or what, difficult to catch

stupid_donkey

Banned
Reaction score
Wonder y the famous touting guy still bo taiji.

Bcos he is warrior and LTA mostly is warrior also... :o

according to some teksi drivers, LTA sae smth like must have clear evidence, ie, the convo showed that he clearly touted.

as long as video dun have convo or what, difficult to catch

If he is chinese maybe alrdy bite bullet liao...

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your dream of owning a car just got easier. Grab has partnered with Goldbell Financial Services to offer up to 90% financing when you buy a brand new car!

FINANCIAL FREEDOM

Drive with Grab and earn up to $30/hour. Use it to pay for your car cost and supplement your income. Also you don’t have to worry about the burden of daily rental costs.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nah.
Pte is not recognised at all, at least for now.
Will get into wat trouble?

On e same note, too many uncertainties and instability as well.

Gruber

Reaction score
Thank u. Will continue to peng 24/7 1k a day 365 days non stop.

Today almost missed the lowest tier of 65 for $120. At 7pm still need 3 trips. Got a Grabshare of $22 from Bedok to Jurong, but drive slowly to PIE also no matching ping, then no choice have to chiong to Jurong Point hope to reach by 7.30pm. Drop pax kena one Grabshare $15.50 to Sentosa at 7.35pm. Thought for a while decided to cancel because I don't think will get a match, and if no match sure end up after 8pm. Shortly after cancel got a $8 GS ping to JEM so quickly rush to pick up and hope for another ping. At 7.50pm last needed matching ping came in. But note left by rider says "Got dog" I was like, what the hell!?!? Take Grabshare bring dog? And my first pax said she allergic to pets. Wah lau eh, no choice had to pick up pax with dog, wind down windows and speed to first dropoff. These people damn one kind, have dog should not take Grabshare. Inconsiderate of others. Plus we do incentives, even one last trip not taken can mean goodbye to $120.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today almost missed the lowest tier of 65 for $120. At 7pm still need 3 trips. Got a Grabshare of $22 from Bedok to Jurong, but drive slowly to PIE also no matching ping, then no choice have to chiong to Jurong Point hope to reach by 7.30pm. Drop pax kena one Grabshare $15.50 to Sentosa at 7.35pm. Thought for a while decided to cancel because I don't think will get a match, and if no match sure end up after 8pm. Shortly after cancel got a $8 GS ping to JEM so quickly rush to pick up and hope for another ping. At 7.50pm last needed matching ping came in. But note left by rider says "Got dog" I was like, what the hell!?!? Take Grabshare bring dog? And my first pax said she allergic to pets. Wah lau eh, no choice had to pick up pax with dog, wind down windows and speed to first dropoff. These people damn one kind, have dog should not take Grabshare. Inconsiderate of others. Plus we do incentives, even one last trip not taken can mean goodbye to $120.
Wah

The rider wif dog really damn one kind

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My dog dun even sit my rental car. :(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.