Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plebeian77

Reaction score
Wah grab's ** wei is really damn disgusting. Their forte is talk cock but actions contradict leh. Want transparency?automate ERP inclusion la....why make it a manual process? During valuation grab wants to be a "tech" firm for more money but it is so low tech. It's GPS is the most retarded...can send drivers to dead ends.

Fairness? What about the times when we had to incur ERP to go pick up a ** passenger who cancel before we reach?

GS no match they "compensate" our loss with a pitiful 5% rebate. Knn no match already waste time and fuel doing a trip that is unprofitable still wanna pocket commission of 15%. But skin damn thick wanna say compensate loss and park it under "incentives" some more. Knn those retards know what the word "incentive" mean?

Cancellation for the reason of not being able to pick up from location need to reach there first meh? If pick up location is junction of PIE and paya lebar road this type can straight away cancel. Passenger retarded also our fault...have to waste time traveling there before cancelling.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eagle.
No choice
If wan to carry on drive G, jolly well adhere and obey instructions.
I got no choice also.
Hence LL stick to driving.
Everyday daily payment.
Got rice eat.
See open and will see light.
Switch off mind, tap and go only.
Nothing complicated.

Soccer Ball

Suspended
Reaction score
Eagle.
No choice
I got no choice also.
Everyday daily payment.
Got rice eat.
Nothing complicated.

U buay sian ah, everyday titi post same ****. Taxi FB also same ****. :s22:

Tada69

Reaction score
Eagle.
No choice
I got no choice also.
Everyday daily payment.
Got rice eat.
Nothing complicated.

Lnmb... You are actually leaving everyone behind with your reply.You can still earn your keep and raise a family without anybody. Tap and go, tap and go. We will adapt.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Need to send in car later 830 to workshop. Then have to wait lcr call me for replacement car.

Doubt will drive a lot today....

No drive no income sian... Think later go take one ofo bike do food delivery sua :s22:

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

No use for a Name

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need to send in car later 830 to workshop. Then have to wait lcr call me for replacement car.

Doubt will drive a lot today....

No drive no income sian... Think later go take one ofo bike do food delivery sua :s22:

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

U hand stop mouth stop?
If can, take it as a break lor.
When car come back, Chiong again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.