HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Like Tree102Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2018, 07:37 PM   #7246
Arch-Supremacy Member

Next time kena cbk play punk dun wan cancel. Jus wait n head to the nearest sgpools n buy toto. Bought 6 rows n strike 2 rows.

Stupid girl but thanks to her.
Old 03-09-2018, 07:42 PM   #7247
Great Supremacy Member

G9 all

G9
Old 03-09-2018, 07:42 PM   #7248

I am on grab taxi and just grab account both. Trust me, even after more than 1 year on platform still b2b ping if app is on either standard taxi ping or just grab ping but sometimes you don't even want to on crab app because street hail alone are already enough to keep you occupied, just on crab app when you are at ulu place and make use of this fxxking blood sucking app to get out of that area. I am not here to boast or watever, just wish to advise if you are above 30 years old, go take tdvl, don't waste time on phv. For grab taxi, just grab commission 12% for fares $11 and above, 3% for fares $10 and below. For standard taxi ping commission $0.60 regardless how much is the fare. Sorry if I am not suppose to post in this forum but I just can't bear to see how crab treated phv drivers, we are all earning on the road so basically there's no difference between phv and taxi drivers although I know alot of assholes taxi drivers always picked on phv drivers, and that is one of the god dam reason why I switched from phv to taxi driving. Take care brothers, try not to be make use by crab unless you are below 30 years old. If you are 30 and above, fxxk pdvl and go straight to tdvl. And most important thing of all brothers, phv driving is going to incurred heavy tax on you next year but if you drive taxi you can deduct all kinds of god dam expenses out of your income. If you are worried about not knowing the roads well, not to worry because taxi paxs are also so used to phv using gps so in fact they feel much safer if you tell them you are using google to suggest the shortest route. Take care brothers, hope to see you all on the brighter side of life soon.
yishun265 likes this.

Last edited by ericlim777; 03-09-2018 at 08:02 PM..
Old 03-09-2018, 07:46 PM   #7249

Next time kena cbk play punk dun wan cancel. Jus wait n head to the nearest sgpools n buy toto. Bought 6 rows n strike 2 rows.

Whoa like tt also can
Huat ah
Old 03-09-2018, 07:47 PM   #7250
Great Supremacy Member

Ahlim
Thank you for ur input.
I decided to clear td licen in April 2018.
Yes, don't waste time and why restrict just on pd?
Old 03-09-2018, 07:53 PM   #7251
Arch-Supremacy Member

Whoa like tt also can
Huat ah
Ya.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:02 PM   #7252
Arch-Supremacy Member

Mean HDL liao???

Posted from PCWX using Redmi 5A
Old 03-09-2018, 08:03 PM   #7253
Arch-Supremacy Member

Mean HDL liao???

Posted from PCWX using Redmi 5A
1 row $10.
2 row $20.

Lao sai ar?
Old 03-09-2018, 08:03 PM   #7254
Great Supremacy Member

Why we all driver dun cancel?
Pls advise
Old 03-09-2018, 08:33 PM   #7255
Master Member

I am on grab taxi and just grab account both. Trust me, even after more than 1 year on platform still b2b ping if app is on either standard taxi ping or just grab ping but sometimes you don't even want to on crab app because street hail alone are already enough to keep you occupied, just on crab app when you are at ulu place and make use of this fxxking blood sucking app to get out of that area. I am not here to boast or watever, just wish to advise if you are above 30 years old, go take tdvl, don't waste time on phv. For grab taxi, just grab commission 12% for fares $11 and above, 3% for fares $10 and below. For standard taxi ping commission $0.60 regardless how much is the fare. Sorry if I am not suppose to post in this forum but I just can't bear to see how crab treated phv drivers, we are all earning on the road so basically there's no difference between phv and taxi drivers although I know alot of assholes taxi drivers always picked on phv drivers, and that is one of the god dam reason why I switched from phv to taxi driving. Take care brothers, try not to be make use by crab unless you are below 30 years old. If you are 30 and above, fxxk pdvl and go straight to tdvl. And most important thing of all brothers, phv driving is going to incurred heavy tax on you next year but if you drive taxi you can deduct all kinds of god dam expenses out of your income. If you are worried about not knowing the roads well, not to worry because taxi paxs are also so used to phv using gps so in fact they feel much safer if you tell them you are using google to suggest the shortest route. Take care brothers, hope to see you all on the brighter side of life soon.
ericlim777

Taxi can go jb payu, wash car, massage, buy milk power and jiak seafood?
Old 03-09-2018, 08:38 PM   #7256
d3n
High Supremacy Member

I will drive taxi if i turn 50 and no job...
But haven reach 40 yet still got 10 good years to work in corporate life and earn cpf...

ericlim777

Taxi can go jb payu, wash car, massage, buy milk power and jiak seafood?
Old 03-09-2018, 09:20 PM   #7257

earning not important. got nice car to drive can go jb paik oil massage buy milk powder makan shiok more important. grab jht
Old 03-09-2018, 09:30 PM   #7258
Arch-Supremacy Member

earning not important. got nice car to drive can go jb paik oil massage buy milk powder makan shiok more important. grab jht

Chiu also tio the trolling virus liao.
Old 03-09-2018, 09:33 PM   #7259
Supremacy Member

There are already plans to lighten phv income tax for FY2019. Still, taxis can go without child restraint seats, have exclusive use of taxi stands, and charge ERP for alighting at Fuji Xerox.

Only ComfortDelgro shines the brightest light for taxis.

https://www.cdgtaxi.com.sg/web/corp/becoming-a-cabby
Old 03-09-2018, 09:44 PM   #7260
Arch-Supremacy Member

This is good advice for professional drivers.

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.