Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanchin

Reaction score
Absurd regulations, no good reason why phv cannot do delivery. More likely LTA want phv drivers to pay a license fee to do delivery jobs. Another lucrative income stream for the govt.

How about those motorbikes on delivery no business can do a to b fetch one pax like indon gojek? van delivery no businesses fetch 7 pax also can. Like phv no business go do delivery quite fair also. Every market have their own demand and supply, thing can be kept simple.

If LTA did not allow taxi into grab booking in the first place, we would never see Justgrab low fare and pax with infant and child booking on phv. Without taxi grab will not have JG and a clear cut no child rules on phv.

Step n go so simple, but only SG can complicated even the simplest things.

Gruber

Reaction score
Wa u drive almost everyday but still nid 28 for 65? :eek: i left 15 leh

This week I did not drive on Monday and Thursday so did not accumulate enough weekday peak trips. Started the weekend with 16 peak trips in pocket so have to suffer liao and also face prospect of not getting the incentive. That $120 would have come in handy to pay for my season parking for October.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This week I did not drive on Monday and Thursday so did not accumulate enough weekday peak trips. Started the weekend with 16 peak trips in pocket so have to suffer liao and also face prospect of not getting the incentive. That $120 would have come in handy to pay for my season parking for October.

I only drive Fri and Sat niar already left 15 more for peak insantives. :s22:

shaunchan

Reaction score
made a rookie mistake today - accepted a trip to sungei gedong camp. almost want to cancel, but no bullets liao, and thought will have some nsf want to book out at the same time. Reach there, drop off.. listen to crickets. drive off lonely to nearest residential area. wasted 20 minutes and 12km. best of all.. fare only $19.

Thanks Grab. I am the lup sup man.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
made a rookie mistake today - accepted a trip to sungei gedong camp. almost want to cancel, but no bullets liao, and thought will have some nsf want to book out at the same time. Reach there, drop off.. listen to crickets. drive off lonely to nearest residential area. wasted 20 minutes and 12km. best of all.. fare only $19.

Thanks Grab. I am the lup sup man.

Today Sunday leh......

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
T2 toilet.
15mins = 52sens.
Omg.
Cannot claim ahgong also.
All these eat into cost.
Eat at gl, find open space cp, while making sure no fatimah onsite.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Geo.
Look forward to ur fr and bill.

I luv smoove!

Ya lo very excited haha.

The booking 4pm.

So i 330 go down check everything liao right?

I even more excited tomorrow collect the Altis

Lnmb hope your recommendation kilat

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.