HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Like Tree102Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2018, 03:52 PM   #7471

Hi fellos Graby, new here, Any recommendations for tires (Altis) that can last a bit longer? Wear out dammn fast man...
Old 06-09-2018, 04:04 PM   #7472
d3n
High Supremacy Member

What tyres u using previously and mileage?

Hi fellos Graby, new here, Any recommendations for tires (Altis) that can last a bit longer? Wear out dammn fast man...
Old 06-09-2018, 04:15 PM   #7473

Thks bro,
Bridgestone Ecopia EP150 4x185...lasted less than 30K...worn out liao.

Sorry, dun know how to 'reply' to your post!
Old 06-09-2018, 04:44 PM   #7474
Arch-Supremacy Member

average $10/trip, u shld be feeling lucky till u get those short trips, u'll cough blood
He say short trips is the best. So u r telling the wrong person liao.
Old 06-09-2018, 05:14 PM   #7475

I think short trips quite wu hua. 2-3km for 6-7 bucks. can get money fast, low mileage, and rack up passenger numbers fast.

average $10/trip, u shld be feeling lucky till u get those short trips, u'll cough blood
Old 06-09-2018, 05:47 PM   #7476
Arch-Supremacy Member

Posted from PCWX using Redmi 5A
Old 06-09-2018, 06:17 PM   #7477
Great Supremacy Member

Tomorrow no time. Gg in jiuhoo at 7pm. Help me save and send all pax to destination safely
Old 06-09-2018, 06:24 PM   #7478

Try another phone

4th call
Lady was very nice.. check the call records and making sure that the error was brought to the techincal team, which their reply was also reinstall and login..

Then she asked me if my email was the same in the system? I told her mine, she said it was wrong.. i have been using the same email since i signed up with grab. So how can it be wrong?
I also did few rides the day before..

I asked her if there is at least half a day of reinbursment..

Logically, i been using the driver app for a few months with the same email...and today the error came.. she told me that it was different in the system?

How come is it possible? I did not change, is my particulars beening hack? Or is your system..and my half a day trying to reinstall and login.. just because the error is on your part? I have to sit and make phone calls and end of day.. my particulars was actually wrong, it was fine for the last 2months. Today i woke up and found out its wrong?

The last lady was nice enough, i told her i am not making it hard for her. And now i am afraid that particulars was change from your end, is it human error in transfering of details?

I send this email to grab support.. dunno got use or not.. any bros can help out.. sibei dulan halfday like that gone.. just settle only.
Old 06-09-2018, 06:29 PM   #7479
d3n
High Supremacy Member

RnR

Old 06-09-2018, 06:37 PM   #7480
d3n
High Supremacy Member

Cbd short trips the best

Outside cbd i dun do short trips

He say short trips is the best. So u r telling the wrong person liao.
Old 06-09-2018, 06:50 PM   #7481
Arch-Supremacy Member

Stuck at x street. Avoid.
Old 06-09-2018, 06:59 PM   #7482
Master Member

4th call
Lady was very nice.. check the call records and making sure that the error was brought to the techincal team, which their reply was also reinstall and login..

Then she asked me if my email was the same in the system? I told her mine, she said it was wrong.. i have been using the same email since i signed up with grab. So how can it be wrong?
I also did few rides the day before..

I asked her if there is at least half a day of reinbursment..

Logically, i been using the driver app for a few months with the same email...and today the error came.. she told me that it was different in the system?

How come is it possible? I did not change, is my particulars beening hack? Or is your system..and my half a day trying to reinstall and login.. just because the error is on your part? I have to sit and make phone calls and end of day.. my particulars was actually wrong, it was fine for the last 2months. Today i woke up and found out its wrong?

The last lady was nice enough, i told her i am not making it hard for her. And now i am afraid that particulars was change from your end, is it human error in transfering of details?

I send this email to grab support.. dunno got use or not.. any bros can help out.. sibei dulan halfday like that gone.. just settle only.
I having issue with my-destination
Everytime I pickup a pax and going towards my destination (but not yet reach. For example I put punggol to jurong, kenah one in punggol to town) once I drop the pax my driver app will auto unavailable or close by itself and when I tap on again it will say 1/2 mydestination used
Check with my other phv friend itís not suppose to be like this, I call in few time until I gave up, like talking to idiots everytime,
Recently I call regarding my super steady incentive missing from the app the person answer keep saying it will be paid out by 7, wtf, I keep repeat and rephrase he keep saying I know but it will be paid by 7th (Iím not even asking about payment)
Jitao kup
Old 06-09-2018, 07:17 PM   #7483
Arch-Supremacy Member

lol, i understand that feeling

I having issue with my-destination
Everytime I pickup a pax and going towards my destination (but not yet reach. For example I put punggol to jurong, kenah one in punggol to town) once I drop the pax my driver app will auto unavailable or close by itself and when I tap on again it will say 1/2 mydestination used
Check with my other phv friend it’s not suppose to be like this, I call in few time until I gave up, like talking to idiots everytime,
Recently I call regarding my super steady incentive missing from the app the person answer keep saying it will be paid out by 7, wtf, I keep repeat and rephrase he keep saying I know but it will be paid by 7th (I’m not even asking about payment)
Jitao kup
Old 06-09-2018, 07:28 PM   #7484
Arch-Supremacy Member

At where.

The foot massage power a not

I in need of foot massage

Posted from PCWX using Redmi 5A
Old 06-09-2018, 07:56 PM   #7485
Arch-Supremacy Member

Haven c haywire priority allocation my destination. Hg to pg can kena sk to sk n sk to sk. Knn lol.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.