Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

snow_lim

Reaction score
The last passenger I took just now had this notification I never seen before. Something like "$17 fare + $1 bonus"(something like dat). What's that all about?

So lucky drive so long also never see only know got this bonus card thing

zL0stSouLz

Reaction score
Can i seek some advice on self inflicted damages on rental car ? I reverse and knock onto a pole. Got some dents. Was wondering the steps i should do.

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The last passenger I took just now had this notification I never seen before. Something like "$17 fare + $1 bonus"(something like dat). What's that all about?
Bonus lor
I work so long tio one nia

Sent from NOKIA 8210 using GAGT

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can i seek some advice on self inflicted damages on rental car ? I reverse and knock onto a pole. Got some dents. Was wondering the steps i should do.
Find another pole and knock it back.

Seriously....just find a workshop and settle.

junhize

Reaction score
Now waiting for smove to give me the repair quote. No need to report insurance at the moment. If more than 2000 just pay 2140 excess sua. As for the taxi will try to bargain still waiting for his call. Smove is not under IDAC. They have their own reporting centre is C&C .

Must be careful because sometimes they charge the excess then even though u may win the case eventually they may not pay you back because the process is lengthy.

Stirling69

Reaction score
I got one trip today with bonus. The passenger confirmed with me it is a corporate ride.

Lol.. I know bonus la
But I more keen to understand how this works.
Is it random or triggered by something.?
How come durian will suddenly drop one?

Wheels4Wheels

Reaction score
Bonus lor
I work so long tio one nia

Sent from NOKIA 8210 using GAGT

Try RydeX if you don't want to hiam lower pings. Switch between RydeX and GrabCar. RydeX got more $1 bonus. I can keep going at it until I get 10 or more $1 bonus per full day. Each ride is also $1-$5 higher than Grab and Ryde charge 10% comm only. Overall still better payout than Grab.

Just avoid RydePool, where passengers pay lesser to hitch a ride but behave like as though they book for a service. Just couldn't stress enough RydePool is a social ridesharing, not literally a "taxi service".

ezxs2me

Reaction score
Have u started using the new Ryde driver app with the live ping (on demand service)

Try RydeX if you don't want to hiam lower pings. Switch between RydeX and GrabCar. RydeX got more $1 bonus. I can keep going at it until I get 10 or more $1 bonus per full day. Each ride is also $1-$5 higher than Grab and Ryde charge 10% comm only. Overall still better payout than Grab.

Just avoid RydePool, where passengers pay lesser to hitch a ride but behave like as though they book for a service. Just couldn't stress enough RydePool is a social ridesharing, not literally a "taxi service".

SHAWNTOH2222

Reaction score
Ok I prepare to pay for 2140 for own damages . The damage is quite serious and I have to pay excess. Taxi driver settle with few hundred just now. Thats all . I dun wish to open case to fight . No point . It may take mths to wait for the final verdict.

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score
That's the thing with some petrol station, just too small or crowded. I have a few close call inside petrol station also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.